{2} That Friend Is An Enemy?

[THE NEXT DAY]

[THE NEXT DAY]

Stefan texts me to tell me that he will be attending the party at the falls. However, when invited to come, I kindly decline. Or should I say, Damon kindly declined for me, since I had gotten my phone taken from me, and it was still in Damon's possession. It's been a whole day of phoneless torture, doesn't he think I've suffered enough? I grab the home phone that looks as if it hasn't been touched in decades and I ring my cellphone. Damon picks up my cellphone. "Hello, Stefan's bitch's phone, how can I help you?" Damon says in a teasing tone, knowing it was me on the other end. 

"I think we both know you're Stefan's bitch, not me." I smirk and he clicks his tongue over the phone. This man is infuriating, I think to myself. How is he never fazed by anything? I just sigh and shake my head, "Damon, give me my cell phone back, now." He doesn't seem to like my tone, because all I can hear is silence on his end of the line. I internally groan, and run a hand through my dark brown hair.

"Well with that attitude, Little Flame, you're just begging for it to stay in my pocket," Damon says back. I bite my lip and listen to him. "You better not have told Stefan about me or your phone will just be a pile of dust soon," Damon warns, though I wouldn't let him. I'd find him and grab the phone before he could even touch it. I pour a glass of bourbon and Damon perks up at the sound, "Is that 1997 Jack Daniels bourbon being poured?" I look around to make sure that he isn't inside or spying from outside, but he simply replies, "Stop freaking out, I know because it was the only bourbon I saw earlier." I sigh in relief and mumble a curse at him before taking a long drink of the bourbon. 

"Where are you staying, anyways?" I question, sitting the glass down. "And you better not hurt my baby, Damon. You will feel my wrath," I warn, taking a seat on the long couch and sipping on my bourbon. But as soon as I ask, I felt a presence behind me and the phone go dead. I turned to see Damon and he tossed me my cellphone with a smirk, "Hopefully here soon. But oops, gotta go, Stef's here. Bye." 

Stefan did indeed walk in from the party, making me groan. Great, this will be just great. I heard Stefan walk in and explain to Zach that there was another murder and it was not him. But as he walked upstairs into his room, I heard that crow's caw- Damon making himself known to his little brother. I tuned them out until I heard Stefan speak in a defensive tone. "Why are you here?" Stefan asked.

"I miss my little brother," Damon replied casually back. This was all a sick, twisted game to him. He killed all those people and almost killed Vicki, what more does he want to do?"

"You hate small towns. It's boring. There's nothing for you to do," Stefan quipped quickly, and I again tuned the two out again until I heard Damon start to swat tauntingly at Stefan and ask him if he carves a little. I heard Damon do it again and Stefan tell him to stop it. I quickly sped into the room, glaring at Damon and yelling at him to leave Stef alone. Damon didn't scare me, not one bit. 

"Stay out of this, Little Flame," Damon growled, "I wouldn't want to hurt you. Now go to your room, shut your door, and let my little brother and I have our bonding time." When Stefan told me to do it after he did, I admittedly did walk back into my room, but continued listening to what was going on. Soon, I heard a window crashing and Damon and Stefan bickering, and then I heard Damon yell sorry to Zach and a thank you to me for butting out of it. Is this what it's gonna be like with him here? Oh Boy...

I just sighed and walked to the bathroom, getting into my shower and running some hot water as I washed up. The sweat and germs all scrubbing off as I cleaned myself and relaxed in the shower, admittedly thinking about Damon. Then. I dried my hair with a towel and slipped a bathrobe on, walking into my bedroom. I heard a low whistle as I turned around to face my bed, which was directly across from my closet. "Sexy," Damon smirked, causing me to make a sweater paw and hit him really hard with it, ordering him to leave my room. I then changed once he left into a long black tee and white shorts that the shirt covers, slipping into my bed. Thank goodness... Sleep at last.