{3} "Damon, Stop Talking."

*******

*******

So here I am, sitting in history class and bored out of my mind. I really don't know why need history. It's called history for a reason because it's in the past! It's over with already, I mean seriously, move on! While Mr. Tanner is going on about the comet that is coming soon, I can see that Stefan and Elena will not take their eyes off each other. I smirk a little at the thought of Stefan having a crush, it could be very useful for blackmail.

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration." Mr. Tanner says. "Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?"

Elena and Stefan drop their gazes and look at Mr. Tanner. Elena shakes her head and then the bell rings.

*******

While I'm walking in the hallway, I see Stefan and Elena walking together talking. Me, being the nosy person I am, decides to listen in.

"I brought it." I hear Stefan say. I move my head to the side a little to see him pull out a book from his bag. He hands the book to Elena, "Told you."

"'Withering Heights' by Ellis Bell. You know, I can't believe she didn't use her real name." Elena says. Well, this is a very boring conversation. I thought it would be more... I don't know, interesting. Even though this conversation isn't interesting at all, I decide to continue listening.

"All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms. It was the time. Female writers weren't very accepted then." Stefan says, matter-of-factly. It was very stupid that they weren't accepted then. Most of the books I read are by girl authors and they are amazing! Take J.K. Rowling for example, her Harry Potter books were absolutely incredible!

"Where did you get it?" Elena asks as they stop. I stop to and hide behind a few people. That action earned me a few weird looks, but who cares.

"Uh, it was passed down. Through the family." Stefan says. That was a good cover up. Stefan holds the book out to Elena. Elena is very hesitant on taking it from the look of things. "I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it." Stefan really does like her! I got to admit, it is really cute.

"Oh, no. I...but I would like to read it again. I promise I'll give it back." Elena smile.

"Ok." Stefan smiles back. I see Elena start walking away and I walk over to Stefan. I stop directly beside him as we both watched her leave.

I turn and smirk at Stefan, "You like her." Stefan turns to me and sighs. He drapes his arm on top of my head and I growl a little. I don't like the fact that I'm shorter than him and I really hate it when he does this. I hit him in the arm and we walk to our next class.

*******

It was the end of the day and I was walking with Matt. Me and him have actually become really good friends, even though he doesn't really like Stefan all that much. We were walking and one question came to my mind. I wasn't sure whether to ask it or not, but I ask anyway.