Rose

"Why am I always pulled away at the worst possible timing?" Teresa sighed as she straightened up from her recent landing.

This had to stop at some point- she kept missing vital parts in the Doctor's timeline. If this kept going, it was going to a good thing she'd watched the show, otherwise she wouldn't know half of what was going on most of the time.

Teresa rubbed her forehead tiredly as she looked around to try and find where and when she was this time. She realized she was in a random street, at night or early evening, in what appeared to be London. That, or there was an exact replica of the London Eye somewhere in the universe. While she didn't doubt the possibility, Teresa did doubt the probability and she made her way across the street carefully.

Something caught her eye and she realized exactly when and where she was. And that this was no random street in the middle of London. Teresa watched as a familiar blonde girl in a pink hoodie turned around in the doorway of a large shopping mall with a sigh, grabbing a plastic bag that had been shoved into her hands.

Teresa quickly ran for the shop, quickly slipping inside before the doorman noticed her as he turned his back to fetch a 'closed' sign. She got on her knees, crawling swiftly between the clothing aisles to reach the elevator.

"Basement." She muttered as she pressed the button, waiting impatiently for the doors to close. She chewed her lip, praying she wouldn't be found. Luckily, it seemed fate had decided to give her a break from running – for now – and she breathed in relief as the elevator doors closed.

"Come on, come on." Teresa muttered as she tapped her foot, watching the elevator light flash from ground floor to basement.

"Thank you." She said as the elevator doors opened and she hurried out.

"Wilson!" A voice shouted from further down the hallway, and Teresa quickly ran towards the sound as Rose called: "Hello? Hello, Wilson, it's Rose."

Teresa rounded the corner at one end of a hallway just in time to see Rose walk slowly into a storeroom, calling: "Hello? Wilson?"

She sounded hesitant as she went inside, and Teresa quickly ran after the other girl as Rose called: "Wilson? Wilson!"

"Rose!" Teresa called as she ran through, making the other blonde girl shriek in surprise.

"Oh, my God!" Rose yelled. "What the hell were you doing there? And who are you?"

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Teresa said sheepishly. "I'm Terry, but now's not really the time to explain."

"What?" Rose asked blankly as Teresa grabbed her hand and turned to try and leave.

The storeroom door slammed shut in their faces, an ominous click sounding as it did.

"Oh dear..." Teresa said slowly as Rose's eyes widened. "I forgot about that."

"What?" Rose cried and she ran for the door, trying it only to find it locked.

"You're kidding me." Rose muttered as she shook the door handle.

She banged on it desperately, trying to get it to open, while Teresa muttered: "Right, how could I forget that? It was how you got stuck down here."

"What?" Rose demanded as she whirled around to stare at the strange blonde standing across from her, rubbing her head tiredly.

"I forgot." Teresa explained. "I was so focused on the mannequins that I forgot about the door."

"You 'forgot'? You knew this would happen?" Rose demanded. "And what about the mannequins?"

"Er, yeah, I sort of know part of your future." Teresa told Rose, making the other girl stare.