Chapter Thirty-Six: Versace On The Floor.

As I wait for the stylist to arrive, I explore the quiet, luxurious, penthouse.

I couldn't imagine having enough money to stay here. Another perk of being a vampire I suppose. But I would rather live somewhere surrounded by nature.

While it is nice to experience the city... it would get old quick, were it permanent.

I go up the stairs into the large bedroom with an enormous California king bed. Like downstairs, the perimeter of this room is entirely made of windows.

My stomach grumbles and I realize I haven't ate all day except a hash brown. I'm sure they will have food later but I could just eat a small snack so I'm not starving until tonight.

I walk back downstairs, into the kitchen and open the fridge hoping to find some food. However, what I find instead dissipates my appetite all together. This is not a refrigerator, it's an entire room completely full of containers of blood. It is kept in fancy bottles like it's fine wine or something. However, rather than saying names of wine, they say AB+, O-, B+, and so on.

I stumble backwards out of the closet-like room and quickly close the doors to the "fridge". My chest heaves up and down rapidly. I suppose I need to get used to it, he's a vampire Rosalie!

Sometimes I wish he wouldn't put me in such a bubble. The way he hides his true nature from me sometimes makes me forget what he is. Because I can't base my love for him solely on the good parts.

I walk back upstairs slowly, I am no longer hungry so instead I just flop down on the enormous empty bed and sigh. This place could also make you feel lonely rather quick if you lived here by yourself.

I sit up and see two remotes on the nightstand. I look around the large room but there is no tv in sight.

I grab one of them and press the power button... suddenly a tv slowly comes into view from what I thought was a table at the end of the bed.

Wow! That's pretty cool!

However, before I can pick something to watch, there is a knock on the door downstairs.

I get up quickly and go to check who it is.

When I look out the peephole, there is a blonde haired woman standing outside of the door with two large totes in either hand. I'm guessing she is the stylist.

I unlock the door and open it, smiling politely.

"Hi, are you..." I start but then realize I don't even know her name. That's kinda embarrassing.

"Ashley, yes I'll be your stylist today," she says smiling.

"Alright, come on in," I say, inviting her inside.

"Thank you," She says.

"Alright, so before I begin, I would just like to see your dress so I can get an idea of what look I should go for," she says looking around the penthouse in awe.

"Oh, right!" I say walking to my dress which is hanging in the bathroom.

She follows me and I slowly unzip the garment bag that covers the dress. As I pull the zipper down further, the beautiful sparkling dress comes into view.

"That is stunning," she says taking in its beauty.

"I know, I can't wait to wear it!" I say, unable to hide my excitement.

She smiles and eyes my hat.

"Oh right, I almost forgot I was wearing it," I laugh and take off the hat for the first time in 6 hours.