Chapter Thirty-Five: New York.

As the week's pass, leading up to the charity ball, my anxiety grows. I asked Aunt Ruth and of course, she was hesitant at first. But after she met with Elenor, she agreed. I felt like such a child, having to ask permission to go, but even though I'm eighteen, I still wouldn't want to betray my aunt by going without her say.

Luckily Elenor did not have the same attitude towards my aunt that she did me. She was very polite and they even shared a few cooking secrets. Not that Elenor would actually be at all interested I'm sure.

"So what did you do on your birthday, with Tiberius?" Alysa asks, wiggling her eyebrows, as me, her and Jess, sit eating our frozen yogurt. She has been asking me about it ever since that night but I just smile and keep my lips sealed.

"She's not going to tell you, you know," Jess says, licking off her spoon.

I roll my eyes.

"Ugh, would you stop asking already? Me and Tiberius... hung out for a while and I accidentally fell asleep," I say, unable to hide my blushing face.

Jess looks up, her mouth agape.

"You little slut, you got birthday dick didn't you!" She says. I practically choke on my yogurt out of surprise from her comment.

Alysa's mouth drops open and she looks at me.

I stay silent, knowing if I say anything, I'll give away that I'm lying.

"You did!" Jess says looking at my red face.

I roll my eyes.

"Okay, yes, Tiberius is my boyfriend and we... Well, you know..." I say hoping they will shut up about it now.

Alysa's jaw drops open even more.

"Well! How was it?" Jess asks.

"Innocent ears!" Alysa says covering her ears with her palms.

Jess looks back at me, motioning for me to tell her about it.

I laugh and shake my head, taking another bite of my frozen yogurt.

Alysa uncovers her ears and raises a brow, eyeing me warily.

"Was that your first time?" Jess asks.

I shake my head no.

"Well, with him yes," I correct.

"Come on give us the scoop! Isn't that what girls do?" Jess asks. I shrug. I guess girls did talk about this stuff with their girlfriends. I had never had any girls close enough to share stuff like that with.

"Okay, I'm not going to go into detail, but I will say, that it was by far the best I've had," I say and Jess's eyes widen.

"Damn!" She yells and I shush her.

"His dick game was strong then?" She asks quieter now. I can't help but laugh at how forward she is.

I smile.

"It was though! You can't even control yourself from smiling!" She calls me out. I roll my eyes.

"You guys are crazy," Alysa says shaking her head as she eats her yogurt.

"You'll understand once you start dating," Jess says.

Alysa rolls her eyes.

"Not that you should rush yourself, guys get whacked out in the sack once they know a girl is a virgin," Jess says.

"Not all guys," I correct, "only the shady ones, and if they get like that once they find out, that's a sign you should ditch them."

Alysa nods.