Chapter Twenty-Nine: Won't Leave.

Tiberius

Never in my life have I opened myself to someone the way I have Rosalie.

I can't believe I practically just begged her to love me again. Not that it bothers me if she knows how badly I want her back. No, need her back.

In the hundreds of years I've been alive, I have never had to ask, let alone beg a woman to want me.

It's always been the other way around. Women begging me to love them. It's refreshing to have to work for someone. But still, I need her to be mine.

Serena walks through the door, wow it's already 3 o'clock? Rosalie left nearly an hour ago, and I am still sitting in the same place where she kissed me.

"What are you so happy about?" She asks, not even ten seconds after entering the room.

"My day was great baby sister, thanks for asking," I say smiling and walking to the kitchen.

"You saw her again didn't you?" She asks. I told her about last night. There is no reason to hide anything about my relationship with Rosalie from Serena now that the secret is out... well except-

"If this gets serious how are you going to tell her?" She asks. I don't even have to ask who she is talking about. I already know well enough.

"The only benefit I've ever had, not being mothers favorite is getting to do whatever I want, including date whoever I please," Serena says boastfully.

"Remember what she did to the last girl you considered? Imagine what she will do to a human," Serena says.

"That's why she won't find out."

"Oh, you mustn't be so naive brother, mother always has her ways of finding out everything."

I clench my jaw. I won't let her ruin my good mood.

"You know Serena, you sure have been living in my house for an awfully long time," I say smirking. Her face drops. I know she is against compelling humans, which is why everything she has comes from me. Her car, her homes, her clothes... even her food, I provide for her.

"Wouldn't it be unsettling if your funding were to run out?"

She breathes out an annoyed huff and jolts up the stairs. I hear her door slam and smile to myself.

Rosalie

Today was a good day. Although I didn't exactly mean for things to happen the way they did, for the first time in months, I have butterflies in my stomach again. I know that probably sounds so cliche, but it's so much better than feeling nothing but anger. I'm realizing now that carrying anger with me every day is so exhausting. I guess I didn't notice it at the time, but being happy again has really opened my mind. I know this is only day one, but I can tell this is the start of a better life for me. But make no mistake, I may want happiness for myself and those I've loved, but I have not forgotten the goal I've written about every day for the past 2 months, I will get my revenge on Trevor.

Someone knocks at my bedroom door. I close my journal and shove it under my mattress.

"Come in," I say.