Chapter Seven: The Morning After.

I awaken to the pounding feeling in the back of my scull. Ugh.

I force myself to squint my eyes open, luckily my curtains were closed so the sun... or should I say clouds, weren't in full effect.

I sit up and instantly regret it as my head feels as though it may explode.

Once I regain my ability to see, I notice something is off.

Wait this isn't my room... where in the hell am I?!

I look around unsure of where I am or how I got here...

Think Rosalie, what is the last thing you remember?

I think back to last night at the bonfire. I remember talking to Tiberius and him giving me a hug and drinking with Claire and her boyfriend and then I remember was stumbling through the woods. Oh yeah, then I was with Tiberius again... but where was I now?

I look around the clean, tidy room but see nothing to give me even a hint of an idea of where I am.

Maybe I went home with Claire?

I look over at the other side of the bed. The blanket is turned over and the bed appears to be slept in.

Wait did I hook up with someone from the party last night?! Oh my god what if it was Tiberius?

I look down at myself and my shirt and jeans are still on. Okay that probably didn't happen which is honestly a huge relief.

I glance over at the nightstand next to me and see a glass of water and two orange ibuprofen.

Next to the pills is a sign that says "eat me" and next to the water is another sign reading "drink me."

I grab the bigger note and flip it over. There is writing on the other side.

"Incase you don't remember me driving you here last night, I just thought I'd let you know you are at mine and Serena's house so don't freak out. -Tiberius"

I chuckle a little bit at his letter and instantly feel more relaxed.

I grab the ibuprofen off of the nightstand and take them, gulping down the entire glass of water after.

After only a few minutes I am already feeling a little better.

I stand and see my coat and boots folded neatly on the desk.

I wonder who's room this is. It doesn't look like a spare room since it has so many little things here and there. It still looks clean though. There are books stacked on the desk and an old music player. I walk over to a dresser with photos on it. Some are of Serena and Tiberius and others look older... much older. They look borderline ancient.

There are large family portraits yellowing from age and black and white photos. I swear some of them almost look a little like Serena and Tiberius. Their family members must have shared a close resemblance through the years.

One however, catches my interest. It is a yellowish brown photo of a man dressed in an old timey war suit. Just like the ones in the history books with the buttons and the belt around the waste. He is holding a large gun at his side. But what really gets me about this picture is how similar he looks to Tiberius. Like they could actually be the same person... the only difference is that the man in the photo sports a long, thick beard. The photo is old though, so maybe the man just looked different because of the photo quality.

"What are you doing?"

I jump noticeably. Suddenly Tiberius is at the door, staring at me.

"Sorry... I was just..." I am unsure how to finish my sentence.