chapter 5

“I can tell you really like Dean.” Michael said nearing the other end of the parking lot.

                “What? Oh. Um yea I guess I do but I don’t think he’s bi or anything like I am.” Cas said smiling down at the phone number in his hand.

                “Well ya never know Cas.”

                “WHAT THE HELL GABRIEL YOU CAN NOT HAVE YOUR FEET RESTING ON HER HANDLE BARS! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!” Luc screamed.

                “I was thinking you are late you dumb turd so I’m gonna screw up your bike.” Gabriel said standing five feet away from him.

                “YOU GOTTA TREAT HER NICELY!!!” Luc yelled back stroking the handle bars with steam practically coming out of his ears. “Ya know what Gabe? They aren’t making those caramel apple suckers anymore.”

                Gabriel gasped. “YOU ARE LYING.”

                “Nope, they seriously aren’t making them anymore too bad too cause those where your favorite. Oh did I mention that I ate the last one out of your candy bag from Halloween the one you were saving for a special occasion?”

                “You did not.” Gabe said with disbelief. “Yea well Madison is a stupid name for a bike!”

                Michael’s mouth dropped open along with Cas’. “Take that back, right now.” Luc said in a low maniacal voice. Daring Gabriel to say it again.

                “No and to get it through your thick scull I’m going to say it one more time. Madison. Is. A. Stupid.  Name.”

                Before they knew it Lucifer had jumped over his bike and was chasing Gabe around the parking lot.

                “Should we help Gabe?” Michael questioned.

                “No they’ll be fine I think we should probably leave though. They are gonna be awhile.”

                Michael laughed. “Alright well I’ll see you tomorrow than Cas.”

                “Bye Michael.” Cas replied getting into his car and following Michael out of the parking lot, leaving Lucifer and Gabriel to finish their battle in peace.

                   AN: Heeeelllloooo readers of this story. So I guess this is kinda a filler chapter I don't know I'm new at this. Oh and I worked out how tall everyone is in the story cause I kinda have a fetish about knowing how tall people are so yaaa here

        Tallest to shortest

Lucifer: 6'1

Michael: 5'11

Dean: 5'11

Castiel: 5'10

Sam: 5'8

Gabriel: 5'5