Chapter 14

Mr. Milton pick out a black Jaguar for business purposes. The boys…they picked out a bright red…minivan.

                “I can’t believe you pick out a damn minivan!” Luc yelled from behind the rainbow colored steering wheel.

                “What? It’s got racing stripes on it.” Gabe said lounging in the very back seat playing with Sam’s hair.

                “Well at least it’s got a lot of space. I mean our choices were either the Ferrari, the Volkswagen bug, or this thing. So the question is would you rather have us all be smooshed in together like a bunch of sardines or look cool driving down the street?” Sam stated trying to get a braid out of his hair.

                “I’D RATHER LOOK COOL!!” Dean and Luc screamed in unison.

                “Babe, Sam’s right. We are gonna be here for a while.” Michael said putting his hand on Luc’s shoulder making Luc ease up a bit.

                “Yea and we are gonna be in here a lot. Between going to restaurants and seeing the sights and visiting other places. We’d be so uncomfortable in a little beetle. Plus bugs don’t have seats or the proper accommodations for the six of us.” Cas said in a confused tone.

                Dean face lit up. “Damn your cute….Did I say that out loud?”

                Cas blushed bright red.

                “Get a room!” Gabe yelled from the back.

                “Ooooohhhh Gaaaabbe.” Cas sang. “Do I need to remind you of the tiiiiimmmee???”

                “GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!! IT WAS ONE FREAKING TIME JESUS!!!!!! LET IT GO!!!!” Gabe shouted turning a color that was redder then the car.

                Luc and Michael looked at each other than cracked up. Cas was smiling ear to ear. “Ok one day I’m gonna find out what the hell you did.” Sam said from the back seat.

… … … …

                “Man this hotel is sick!!!” Dean said walking through the double doors to their room. At the back of the room stood a window that went from the ceiling to the floor of the room with an amazing view of the ocean. Near the window was a full kitchen. After the kitchen was the living area with a 90 inch flat screen TV. A giant comfy couch and two huge chairs on the sides of the couch. Double doors lead into the bedrooms on the left and right ends of the room.

                “Crap,” Mr. Milton exclaimed. “They booked the wrong damn room. Sorry boys there was supposed to be twin beds in both rooms and two roll away cots.”

                “No dad it’s fine. It’s actually perfect. We’ll sort it out.” Michael said smiling at his dad.

                “Alright well my room is on the next floor up. I’m just gonna get settled in and then in about an hour we’ll go get something to eat. Oh and tomorrow I have lots of business things to do so you guys are free to do whatever.” Mr. Milton smiled and strolled out the door and into the elevator.

                “WE HAVE THIS WHOLE FLOOR TO OURSELVES?!?!?!?! THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!” Gabriel yelled rushing to the kitchen dragging Sam behind him.

                “So which room do you guys want?” Luc asked hugging Michael from behind and resting his chin on top of Michael’s head. “Cause we all know that you guys are gonna fall in love this vacation.” That statement earned an elbow thrust in the ribs for Luc, but a chuckle from Sam and Gabe.

                Dean and Cas blushed. “Left.” Cas said quietly turning away and heading toward the right side of the room.

                “Other way genius.” Luc said pointing to the other end of the room.

        Alright lovely readers I need some feed back

                What do you guys think of the story so far?

          And did you guys like this chapter??

Ya so any way time for a fun question

                        What is your favortie hobby?

        My favortie hobby is wakesurfing...or anything you can do on the water!!!

LOVE YOU PEOPLE WRITE YA LATER!!!!