Chapter 18

HEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOO people of the internet!!! Here's the new chapter so I'll see ya at the end of it!!!

... ... ... ...

The blood curtailing scream broke into the dreams and cuddling of the four oldest boys. Lucifer went instinctively protective first wrapping his body around Michael.  Then after realizing it was his own little brother screaming he rushed out of the bedroom grabbing a scuba diving flipper that happened to be lying next to the bed. Dean at first didn't wake up at first thinking it was in his dream or just Sam trying to wake him up to go to school. When the screaming didn't stop his head flew off the pillow. Cas was already awake, facing the double doors that lead out into living room with a terrified look on his face. Dean didn't waste any more time. His little brother was in that room! He jumped out of bed in his Metallica t-shirt and hearted boxers.

    "What the hell?!?" Luc said confused as he flew out the double doors. Flipper in hand and ready to kick some serious ass.

    "What the hell?!?" Dean nearly repeated the same thing Luc had done when he saw the scene.

    "What's going on?" Cas asked from the safety of his nice warm bed.

    Michael walked in to the main room and flipped the lights on. He chuckled a bit taking in the scene.

    Sam and Gabriel were half screaming half dying of laughter from being folded up in the fold out bed. Dean with his heart boxers with a big heart printed on the front of them, and when he turned to look at Cas there was another heart right on his ass. Then there was Luc......

    "Luci.....why are you...armed with a...scuba flipper....?" Gabe struggled to get out without sinking further into the puzzle of the evil bed couch.

    "Cause I thought that you two morons were FREAKIN dying and I was being a good big brother and saving your asses!!!!!!" Luc shouted.

    "Oh....well one thing that you could...save us from...is this...damn couch!!"

    Luc walked over and straightened the bed out making sure its prey wasn't devoured.

    "Thanks Luc," Gabe smiled up at Luc from the hug he was giving him.

    "Yea whatever dork," Luc grinned.

    "Nice hair and.....underwear.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!" Gabe couldn't hold it in once he noticed Luc's apparel.

    Lucifer's hair was going in every direction possible. He didn't have a shirt on but......he was wearing rainbow boxers with a cat shooting lasers out of its eyes and ears.....riding on a unicorn which also had a laser coming out of its horn....and the unicorn was riding on top of a.....robotic shark.....with laser eyes.

    Soon everyone was laughing a Lucifer's boxers.

    "What? These are masculine as hell." Luc said calmly and chuckled a bit heading back to bed and dragging Michael with him.

    Dean smile brightened when he saw Sam having such a great time. He wished the kid felt like this all the time. 'Who knows' Dean thought 'maybe Sam will be more like this since Gabe is with him.'

    "Night Sammy. See ya in the morning," Dean grinned heading off to bed closing the double doors and snuggling into the covers beside Cas.

    "I guess that was pretty nice of Luc and Dean to come to our rescue," Sam chuckled.

    "Yea," murmured Gabe half asleep.

... ... ... ... ...

    "Those are pretty killing boxers," Michael laughed moving his head to be closer to Lucifer's.    

    Luc smiled bringing his hand up to slide over Michael's cheek. He remained silent for a few seconds then replied, "That's what the internet and late nights get ya."

    Michael chuckled a little, as Luc came in for a kiss. Some people say that teens don't know true love but, the kisses between Michael and Lucifer were so passionate and sweet that all of those people would change their mind. (Well except maybe Dave....he's really opinionated....)

    Michael moved his head so it rested on Lucifer's chest, lying his arm right beside it. Luc was lying on his back, hugging Michael, with his head resting on top of silky black hair.

    "Night moron." Luc said sweetly.

    "Good night loser." Michael yawned.

    The two drifted back off to sleep grinning.

... ... ... ... ...

AN What do you guys think?

Alright here we go time for the question......

If you guys could hang out with three famous people, who would they be?

Mine would be Jensen Ackles, Mark Pellegrino, and Adam Baldwin. :D......and probably a ton more but these are the three that I would really like to meet at the moment haha