Chapter 13

“What the hell you little midget get your legs off me!” Dean harshly whispered into Gabriel’s ear.

                “It’s a free country Dean and I can do whatever I like and I’M NOT A FREAKIN MIDGET!” Gabriel shot back.

                A voice came over the speaker “HEY EVERYBODY, my name’s Garth and I guess I’m your piolet for today! We are expecting it to be a decent flight but we’ll have to watch the storm that’s brewing out there! If ya wanna watch it, it’ll be out the left side of the plane! We are just getting last checks then we’ll be on our way!” The cheerful voice clicked off.

                “Hey we are on the left side of the plane! No fair you have the window seat! I never get the good seats!” Gabriel pouted till he noticed Dean. “You okay there Dean-o you don’t look so good. Ya want some candy or something?”

                Dean’s eyes were closed tight, his hands had no blood in them from clenching the arm rests so hard, and there was absolutely no color in his face, or anywhere for that matter. “What’s up with your freaky brother back here Sam?” Gabe yelled up the aisle.

                Sam chuckled then responded to Gabe’s question “He’s deathly afraid of flying.” Dean would have denied it if he hadn’t been so scared.

… … … …

                The speaker on the plane pinged on. “Hello and welcome to Hawaii,” The cheerful voice of Garth stated excitedly. “Well I’d love to have ya’ll stay on my flight and keep me company so I can get to know ya better, but unfortunately I have to pick up some more people. Have fun and enjoy your stay! And thank you for flying Air Metatron!”

                As soon as Garth had stopped talking, Dean was at the front of the plane begging for an attendant to let him off. The gate open and Dean shot out like a rocket, racing through the tunnel and into the Honolulu International Airport. “You alright there Dean?” Mr. Milton laughed.

                “That was hell!” Dean gasped laying on the rug of the flight deck waiting area.

                “IF YOU THINK YOUR FLIGHT WAS HELL, WAIT TILL YOU HEAR ABOUT MINE!!!!” Sam exclaimed exiting the tunnel with Lucifer strolling along behind him.

                “Wow Sam you look terrible what happened?!?” Mr. Milton asked.

                “HE HAPPENED!!!” Sam screamed pointing back at Lucifer.

                “Who happened?” Luc asked strolling up beside the others nonchalantly.

                “YOU HAPPENED.” Sam scowled.

                “Oh yea!” Luc smiled.

                “Hey guys!” Michael smiled coming up and standing by Lucifer. “Can you believe it?! We’re finally in Hawaii!!! How was your guys’ flight?” Sam scowled at him. “Umm did I miss something?”

                “Alright come on guys lets go find our hotel. Oh and Michael since I won’t be with you guys 24/7 I had my assistant rent you guys a car, so you can do anything you guys want to. Except maybe go to strip clubs.” Mr. Milton laughed.

                “Unless the strip club is covered in rainbows, and filled with men, I seriously doubt any one of us is going,” Gabe whispered to Luc. Luc grinned knowing that, that statement was absolutely true.

                “Alright boys lets go pick out a sick car!” Dean said. Leading the pack toward the rental car garage.

… … … …

        Soooooooo sorry readers!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEEHHH!!!!!!!!!! I kinda hit a writers block and I've been really busy. So I hope you guys like this chapter. I have really cute ideas but I cant figure out how to connect is soooo yeaaaaa well anyway QUESTION TIMMMMMMEEEEE

        What is your favorite type of pie/cake???

Mine would have to be black raspberry....or possibly apple....cherry....peach.....I dont know any kind of pie really yaaaa know. Kinda like Dean!!!

        Anyway Lovvveee ya guys and girls and llamas!!! I'll try to write more soon!! Byyyye