chapter 12

AN: OH MY LUCIFER I FINALLY FOUND WATT PAD AGAIN OML!!!!! No just kidding sorry though guys ever since school has started its been so hard to find the time to write even on weekends its hectic with cross country well it's a realllllly short chapter but hey its something. I shall let you read on :D

                The flight similar to security was hell.

                Dean sat by Gabriel, Sam sat with Lucifer, Mr. Milton took a seat by himself so he could get work done, and Castiel sat by Michael.

                “Who the hell picked where our seat were gonna be?!? Why the hell didn’t we switch tickets to be by the people we wanna sit by?!?!” Dean shouted.

                “You’re just pissed that you aren’t sitting by your boyfriend.” Sam stated over the people already seated.

                Dean turned red. “No,” he stuttered. “I pissed cause I have to sit by this little munchkin.”

                “Hey! I’m not that short,” Gabe said struggling to look over the huge first class seats.

                “Yea you are dude.” Luc said joining in on the conversation.

                “Shut up!” Gabe cried giving up trying to look over the seats and popping another sucker into his mouth.

                Lucifer laughed then sat back down in his seat and pulled out his iPod.

                “It’s not that long of a flight Dean just sit down and you’ll be fine.” Sam lied. He knew from his research that it was indeed a long flight especially for Dean. Dean had been on an airplane once before and almost died from hyperventilation. Sam sat in his seat beside Luc and sighed, “This is going to be a long flight.” Making Luc laugh and get a few odd looks from the other passengers from the plane.

                “Wadda you looking at,” Luc glared and nobody looked at him for the rest of the flight.

                Michael and Cas were toward the front of first class and didn’t hear what the others were complaining about. “Is this your first time on a plane Cas?” Michael smiled as Cas gazed out the window in curiosity. Cas nodded excitedly. Michael laughed. “You seem really excited.”

                “Well I’ve always loved planes and the thought of flying, but Dad’s never had an occasion to fly. I really want to get a plane when I grow up. I’m trying to decide between what kinds of planes I want but there is one thing for sure I know I want, Its gotta have black wings.”

        Heeeeellllloooo again so I'm not sure why this is typing in a different font buuuuut oh well

        So first things first. How do you guys like to story? Which character do you like the best for this story? What do you guys think about Cas getting a plane?

        And now for the question about you guys. :D
                Where is your favorite place to be?

       My favorite place to be is the lake. My family has a lake house and it's absolutly AWESOME!!!! It's my favorite place in the world and time be nicer there like there's nothing I have to worry about.

                Oh and before I forget again, if you guys like my story you'll love my best friend's shes practicly my sister and if I dont say sister she'll get offended anyway go check it out her user name is Katie_Winchester and the story is called this time its different so check that out! And I'll try to have an update soon THEY ARE SO FREAKING CLOSE TO HAWAII!!!!!