chapter 9

AN: HELLLOOO READERSSSSS. NEW UPDATE YAAAAAY.....finally

                “LUC GET UP YOU LAZY ASS!” Gabe yelled pushing Lucifer off the hotel room bed.

                “WHAT THE HELL GABE!?!” Luc screamed after going into ninja mode.

                “You need to get ready. We need to be at the airport in 20 minutes.” Michael said tossing Luc his shirt (after admiring his hot bod of course) and continued packing up the room which was total destroyed from the 6 teenagers that managed to cramp themselves and all their crap in one room.

                “WELL YOU COULD HAVE JUST, I DON’T KNOW, TOLD ME TO GET UP!”

                Michael smirked and said in a sickly sweet voice “I tried that. Even tried bribing you with kisses, but you just didn’t want to put in the effort.”

                “Damn it. Does that offer still stand?” Luc said wiggling his eye brows.

                “Not till we get to Hawaii. So you better get your ass moving!”

                It didn’t take long after that, that the 6 teens were all ready to go. “Hey Michael how are we getting to the airport exactly?” Cas asked. “We took a cab to get to the hotel.”

                “My dad sent a limo to pick us up. He’s gonna meet us there. It should be here any minute.” Michael said looking down at his phone.

                “We had to get up a 3:30am just so we can wait for some freakin’ limo that’s gonna take 20 minutes to get here!!” Dean bitched.

                Before Michael could respond, a white limo pulled up beside them and a boy in a red shirt and hat popped out of the driver’s side door with a name tag that said Samandriel. “I’m so sorry Mr. Michael. I ran into some heavy traffic please forgive me. Here let me help you with your bags.”

                “Hey Alfie, no it’s fine we’ve got it, and you weren’t even late dude.” Michael said opening the trunk and sliding his bag in.

                “Speak for yourself Michael, my bag’s as big as me I need some fricking help!” Gabe said trying and failing to get his oversized bag in the car. Which brought a laugh from everyone.

                “Here let me get it little bro.” Lucifer said picking up the bag with ease and sliding it into the limo.

                “Show off,” Gabriel groaned. Lucifer ruffled his hair and he popped in the car dragging Sam along.

                “You guys ready?” Michael said after he put the last bag in the car. But his question went unanswered seeing as everyone was all in the limo, sleeping.

        AN: So how was this chapter? And how's the story so far?

        ALMOST TO HAWAII!!!! sorry I haven't been updating as much as I had been it's kinda hard cause I get really stressed out from school but once I get in the swing of things there should be more updates

        Alright now time for the question.....

                What's your favorite number?

        Mine is 7. My cousin's football number was 7 so I think that's why but I kinda established that was my favorite number at the time cause I was 7 and that was his favorite number and his football number soooo yeaaaaaa ya know how little kids are. I guess that's it for now BYYYYE LOVE YOU ALL!!!