Chapter 8

AN: Hello reader! Nice to talk to you guys again :) So I'm posting this chapter tonight cause I don't know if I will be able to update tomorrow due to a cross country meet :( but wish me luck :D So I'll let you guys read the update now see ya at the end of the chapter :)

                “OH MY GOD!!!!!! SAM I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOU!!!!” Gabe yelled ripping the bag of caramel apple suckers from Sam’s hands. “HOW DID YOU KNOW THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!?!”

                “I don’t know I just kind of guessed. I knew you liked suckers so I just picked the ones I thought were the best.” Sam shrugged.

                “Wait! Let me get this straight, your favorite kind of suckers are the caramel apple suckers too?!?!” Gabe practically screeched.

                Sam nodded and Gabriel hugged him tighter than an anaconda. “Oof! Gabe *gasp* can’t breathe.”

                “Oh sorry,” Gabe said letting go and quickly popping a sucker into his mouth.

                “OOOOOoooo where did these come from?” Luc asked snatching the bag of suckers from Gabe’s hands.

                “HEY THOSE ARE MINE!!!”Gabe cried jumping to get them away from Lucifer.

                “If you can reach um you can have um.” Luc said smiling.

                “Luc,” Michael scolded “give it back.”

                Luc frowned, took a sucker for himself then gave the bag back to Gabe. “Good to know who wears the pants in the relationship,” Gabe smirked.

                Lucifer shoot him a look that could kill and almost did if it hadn’t been for Michael, who put his hand on Luc’s chest and gave him the cutest look to calm him down. “So are you guys excited for the trip,” Michael said after the tension had dissipated.

                “Hellz yea!” Gabriel said finishing his fist sucker and unwrapping another. “Let’s light this candle!”

                “Definitely! I’ve been reading up on it. I want to go to Punalu’u beach, it’s that beach that has the black sand due to the volcanic rocks there.” Sam said excitedly.

                “Nerd.” Luc coughed, which earned a laugh from Gabe, a bitch-face from Sam, and another look from Michael. “Sorry.” Luc mumbled.

                “Lucifer is apologizing?” Cas said walking into the parking lot with Dean. “What’s that all about?”

                “Luci called Sam a nerd, so Michael got out his disappointed look and Luc backed down like a little puppy.” Gabe smiled.

                “Shut the hell up Gabriel!” Luc yelled. Earning yet another look from Michael. “What?! You can’t blame me for that one! He’s my brother that’s what brothers do.”

                “He’s right Michael. Brothers can fight with each other like there’s no tomorrow, but in the end they always get along.” Dean said defending Lucifer’s point.

                “Thank you,” Luc said gesturing his hands toward Dean.

                Michael stuck out his tongue, making Luc smile and snake his hand around Michael’s waist. “Get a room.” Gabe said pretending to puke.

                “Gabriel.” Cas said sternly. “Need I remind you of the time that…”

                “NOOO NO no, you need not remind of that…unfortunate incident. I remember it juuuuust fine without being reminded. Thank you very much.” Gabe said turning red.

                “That’s what I thought.” Cas said nodding his head. “So I guess we should probably go home and get our things together since we are going to the hotel tonight. Not to mention it’s really cold out. Like why are we standing here in the snow?!”

                Everyone one was suddenly aware of how cold they were and agreed with Cas scrabbling to their car’s, except Lucifer, who was still riding Madison to school. “You guys are wimps,” Luc smiled to himself as he slowly walked over to his beloved bike. Starting with a roar Madison cruised out of the parking lot and into the driveway of the Novak’s home. Soon they would all be out of there and in a place with warm water, nice waves and sweet days.

                AN: Told ya I was gonna be back! So how was this chapter? Almost to Hawaii YAAAAY. Before I forget...again...you guys should go check out my friends story her username is katie_winchester and if you guys like this one you'll love her's. Sooo I guess it's time for the question and here it is:

                What's the color of your hair?

        Mine's blonde! We have baby pictures of me and it doesn't look like I have hair because it's so light lol well that's it for now bye beloved readers!!!!

        Ps I almost spelled bye wrong in that last senctence...yeaaaa that would have been embarassing.....anyway byeeeee