Chapter 16

Hey girls and guys!!!! Sorry for not updating in a very very very long time. I hit major writers block uuuuuggggh!!! but any way this is a very short chapter but I'm in the process of writing the next part. I just wanted to get something out there to let you know I haven't died or anything haha. Well you guys are probably like "Just let me read the story!!!!" So I'll leave you guys to it haha hope you enjoy it!!! P.S I don't have a question right now sorry!! I'll come up with something for the next chapter.

... ... ... ... ...

Dinner went fast. The group went out to an amazing seafood restaurant that Sam had read about in a travel guide. The evening was filled with laughing and the flying cookie story that was interrupted by each one of the boys encompassing different views.

"Well try not to stay up to late boys! I'm not going to see you guys at all tomorrow so have a great time and try not to crash the rainbow car....or cause any on else to crash." Mr. Milton laughed. "Night boys." He added and hugged Michael.

The thing that scared Mr. Milton was not being around his son very much. The truth was he just wanted to spend a nice vacation with his son, but his work had a different say. He didn't want Michael to think that he didn't love him cause he did very much. Mr. Milton hoped that Michael realized this and that he could come to his dad anytime for anything.

"So what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" Sam asked excitedly once they got inside their room.

"Why don't we just focus on what we are gonna do the rest of tonight Sammy?" Dean asked smiling at how happy Sam was.

"Hey! How bout we go for a walk on the beach!?" Lucifer suggested. "Might as well have a look at what we are gonna be dealing with for two weeks right?!"

"Yea that would be pretty cool." Dean said looking at Cas.

"Sure why not?" Cas said starring back at Dean. Both of them forgetting that the others even existed.

Michael smiled at the soon to be couple then looked lovingly at Luc and nodded his head. Sam didn't even respond he was already in the elevator. The boys that had already agreed were close behind him.

"How do you guys have any more freakin' energy!?!" Gabe groaned and followed everyone into the elevator.

... ... ... ...

Hope you guys liked it! I'm hoping I can get another update in soon! Love you guys!!! and see ya sooon!!!!!