chapter 10

AN: Hello again:D I love this chapter its got some really funny stuff plus a new character!!!! So please read on! :)

                "Damn it Luc! Did you have to wear all of your piercings you’re gonna set off all the metal detectors in the world!” Gabriel complained as they got to the airport.

                “Piss off Gabe. They’re removable ya moron. Not to mention they’re fake.” Luc said working on getting the jewelry from his lips and ears.

                “Wait they are fake, like as in its not real metal?” Sam asked helping Gabe get his huge bag out of the car.

                “No they are not real, like as in they aren’t real piercing, holes aren’t in my skin. Well the earrings are real but the lips aren’t” Luc said getting the last piece out of his ear.

                “So why the hell do you wear them?” Dean questioned scrunching up his nose.

                Lucifer shrugged as the group of teens walked into the airport.

                “Are the tattoos real?” Dean asked.

                “Oh yea,” Luc said as if he forgot about them. “Those are real.”

                Sam was going to ask if they hurt but a booming voice startled them before he could ask “There you are Michael! I’ve been waiting for you.”

                “Hi Dad,” Michael smiled walking to a tall, muscular  man with black hair wearing a business suit, a small sleek brief case accompanied by a larger suit case sitting beside him.

                The man pulled Michael into a hug before saying “So who are your friends here?”

                “This is Nick, Castiel, and Gabriel. They are all brothers and this is Sam and Dean they are brothers too,” Michael said pointing to each of the boys.

                “It’s a pleasure to meet you all. I bet you boys are hungry, come on let’s get through security then we can find a place to eat.” Mr. Milton smiled warmly.

                Security was hell. Gabriel’s bag was overweight, they kept Sam’s book on account of they thought he was planning something due to his book being written in Latin, Dean just about punched some dude in the face for taking the book, Cas had forgotten a water bottle in his carry on, and Lucifer had to be strip searched.

                “That was interesting,” Mr. Milton laughed. (Mostly because of the terrified look on Lucifer’s face.) “Nick you can pick where we eat since you had to be…”

                “Don’t remind me!” Luc interrupted covering his ears, making everyone in the group laugh. He turned bright red, “Let’s just find a freaking restaurant!”

                Luc marched away and the group followed trying and failing to hold in their laughter.

                They finally found a nice little restaurant right by their gate that they could get breakfast and wait for boarding.

                “Why did they strip search you?” Mr. Milton chuckled taking a sip of his coffee.

                Lucifer’s eyes widened and turned an even brighter shade of red. “I DON’T FREAKING KNOW! I think they thought I had drugs or something! I couldn’t understand what the heck they were saying! They were yelling at me then some fat guy tackled me!”

                The group unable to hold in there laughter any longer burst out laughing again.

                “STOP LAUGHING! God it happened like a half an hour ago! Let it go already!” Luc said scowling at everyone.

                “Alright, alright. Boys he’s right *hehe* I’m sorry. I’m done.” Mr. Milton said clutching his chest.

                “Oh come on Luc, don’t be such a buzz kill.” Gabe said stuffing his face with double chocolate pancakes with extra chocolate syrup on them.

                “At least I’m not eating diabetes.” Luc shot back sticking out his forked tongue.

                “Least I have a normal tongue.” Gabe pouted.

                “Shut up it’s not my fault. I was born with a forked tongue!”

                Mr. Milton chuckled at the fighting brothers. “So what is Luc short for?”

                Michael stiffened. He hadn’t told his dad that Nick’s nickname was Lucifer in fear that he would transfer him to a different school. His dad wasn’t super religious or anything. It’s just that Michael worries about a lot of things regarding his father, because he wants to impress his dad since he’s his only child.

                Lucifer noticed and was trying to think of something to say but he couldn’t stop Gabe in time “It stands for Lucifer.”

                “Oh… that’s interesting.” Mr. Milton said simply. He didn’t ask any questions, he didn’t even have a terrible look on his face. It was simply that the reply shocked him slightly.

                The rest of the breakfast was filled with random facts, excited chatter, and laughter from the six teens and even the adult sitting at the big table in the corner of the diner.

       AN: HEY GUYS HOW DO YOU LIKE MICHAEL'S DAD? I think he's pretty cool lol any way that wasn't the question the question is.....

                What's the color of your bedroom?

        Mines white :P My mom and dad got me a painting set like 4 years ago for christmas saying that we were finally gonna paint my room but yea that never happen. I'm going to be going to collage and my room still won't be painted:{ Well they have about 4 year so they better hurry!

        How do you guys like it? Is it goin good? Let me know thanks and I'll see ya later!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!