Chapter 7

AN: Hello again it is I! So this is kinda a filler and it's really short sorry but I wanted to get this out so you guys had something to read and I can work on the Hawaii plans so yea...any way enjoy and tell me what ya think! :D

                “Why don’t you just man up and ask him out already?” Sam asked after Dean hung up the phone grinning like an idiot.

                “What the hell are you talking about?” Dean glared.

                Sam threw a bitch-face. “Dude I know you are bi it’s kinda obvious. I mean you hit on everyone, not just girls.”

                “Fine yea whatever so what! You are too!” Dean said defensively.

                “I never said I wasn’t. You do like him though right?”

                “Like who?!”

                “Cas.”

                Dean paused he knew he liked Cas from the second he saw him, and he knew Sam could tell because he hadn’t be this happy in a long time. “Yes okay I like him! Are you happy now!?!”

                Sam grinned down at his book. “Yea. Can we go to the store and get candy tonight?”

                “Since when do you want candy? I’ve known you your whole life and not once have you ever asked to go and get candy from the store. Plus I thought you wanted to go to bed? What not tired anymore?” Dean asked.

                “Never mind,” Sam blushed.

                “Wait is this about that Gabe kid. Doesn’t he like love candy or something?” Dean questioned and Sam turned as red as a tomato. “Oh my god! It is, isn’t it? You wanna impress your crush!!! Awww Sammy that’s adorable!” Dean squealed like a little girl.

                Sam just buried his head deeper into his book. “Alright, well let’s go get some so you can impress your boy toy.” Dean said grabbing his jacket and keys.

                “Thanks,” Sam mumbled getting up and following his brother to the car.

                AN: Awww Sam is gonna get candy for Gabe :D So this chapter's question is DRUM ROLL PLEASE:

                        What's your favorite movie or movie's?

        I have a lot, but some are Nacho Libre, Captain America 1 &2, Avengers Guardians of the galaxy, all the TMNT movies, and the Harry Potter movies. I LOOOOVE movies so there are just some to tide you over. I must go now byyyyye my lovely readers!:D