chapter 4

“Where the hell is he,” Sam swears under his breath. “School ended ten minutes ago, HE’S THE ONE USUALLY YELLING AT ME TO GET MY ASS OUT HERE!” He gave up finally deciding that sitting on the impala’s hood would be more comfortable than standing. He gazed around the parking lot, it was nearly deserted. All except for two cars and a nice Harley Davidson motorcycle. As Sam was admiring the Harley he noticed there was a kid sitting on it. The kid had longer golden hair with his feet up resting on the handle bars of the bike with a sucker in his mouth.

                “Hey,” the kid shouted. “Ya know if ya take a picture it’ll last longer right?”

                Sam tensed. He didn’t mean to stare. Before he could shout back the kid was already waddling towards him with a smug grin on his face. “What’s up doll face.” He said leaning up against the car.

                “Sorry,” Sam stuttered, “wait doll face?”

                The boy took the sucker out of his mouth. “Yea well I don’t know your name, you have a pretty nice face, hence doll face.” He said popping the sucker back in his mouth.

                “Umm okay so what’s your name candy man?” Sam shot back after a second of thinking.

                “Candy man…hmm I like it. And the name’s Gabriel, Gabriel Vince Novak. You can call me Gabe.” He said sticking out his hand.

                “Sam Winchester.” Sam said taking his hand and shaking it. “So why are you waiting here Gabe?”

                “Cause my brother is a great big bag of dicks that never gets out of this god forsaken school fast enough.”

                Sam chuckled. “Same.”

“Nice car.” Gabe said admiring the object he was leaning on. “1967 Chevy Impala, right?”

                “Yea it’s my brother’s prized possession. He calls it Baby and talks to her and everything. He’s gonna kill me when he finds me laying on her.”

                “Same for my brother’s Harley. Seriously he calls it Madison. It’s insane!” Gabe said pointing over to the old black bike with lime green accents.

                Sam laughed then asked “So what’s your brother’s name?”

                “Lucifer,” Gabe said nonchalantly.

                Sam busted out laughing but stopped when he saw Gabriel’s straight face. “Wait. Are you serious? His name is Lucifer?”

                “Well not exactly but it might as well be cause not many people actually know his really name.”