chapter 1

Author's Note: Hey guys this is my first fanfiction so I hope you enjoy it. For the first part it's mostly going to be Michael and Lucifer as a couple. But don't worry because I WILL get Dean and Cas together along with Gabe and Sam. I don't own anything except for the creative writing. So here goes nothing I guess. Allons-y :D

The first thing that Dean noticed when he walked into his new school was an intimidating blonde boy with a lip that was pierced in five different places and not to mention a black triangular earing in his right ear. The boy looked to be a senior but who knows. Dean didn’t trust the kid and he didn’t even know him. He had on a pair of dark blue jeans with holes in them and a metal chain hanging from his pocket, a black tee shirt that read “Three Days Grace” and a black leather jacket.

“Hey Lucifer,” Dean heard some kids call the blonde boy as he reached the table where they were sitting.

‘Yep’ Dean thought ‘That’s it not talking to him.’ “Hey Sammy. Ya see that kid over there, he’s in all black, he’s pierced from head to toe?”

Sam glanced around the lobby of the school. “Ummm. Ya I see him. Why?”

“Just do me a favor and don’t talk to him or anything. Got it?”

“Ya whatever. Anyway I have to go find the sixth grade hallway. See ya Dean.” Sam said as he walked off in the direction of the middle school hallways.

Dean smiled as he watched his younger sibling waddle away. Then quickly turned his attention back to observing the Lucifer kid. After about a minute Dean had noticed something new that disgusted him further. He saw that the boy had something creeping along the side of his neck almost reaching his face. It was a tattoo! ‘Wow’ Dean thought as he scrunched up his nose at the sight of the tattoo, ‘what is the need of having a frickin’ tattoo in high school.’

Just as Dean looked away from this Lucifer kid another boy rammed into him sending both of them crashing to the floor. Dean got up and brushed himself off readying himself for a fight with the boy that knocked into him, but something stopped him and it wasn’t just the boys beautiful blue eyes, it was also his perfect, sexy hair that stood up in all directions.

“Oh uh i-i-I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you there…” The boy rambled on.

“Woah hey dude its fine nobody got hurt. No harm no foul, right?” Dean said resting a hand on the boy’s shoulder to calm him down. “My name’s Dean by the way Dean Winchester.”

“Castiel,” the boy said bending down to gather his things.

“Castiel,” Dean said thoughtfully “cool name. Here let me help with that.”

“Thanks.”

“Hey so since I’m new here would you mind answering some of my questions.”

Castiel shook his head “Ok cool. So my first question is whose that kid and what the hell is his deal. He looks that a friggin’ drug dealer.” Dean says pointing over to Lucifer.

Cas looks up and quickly back down to his book as if to not upset the blonde kid.

“Well, umm. He’s name is Nick but everyone calls him Lucifer, even the teachers. He has a huge family and doesn’t get along with them very well. His family is also super religious.”

“So what’s up with all piercings and tattoo?”

“I don’t know he doesn’t talk to me much even though I am his brother.”

Dean was shocked by Cas’ last comment. “Wait he’s your,”

“Brother? Yea,” Cas finishes running his hand through his hair.

“Wow… I’m sorry I didn’t know.” Dean stutters as he gets up.

“It’s ok. I just think he’s not really into all the family things we do. And between you and me I think some of it’s an act just to get my parents to notice him.”

“Oh. Well I guess getting pierced from head to toe would get your parents to notice you.” Dean laughed.

But Castiel didn’t laugh back. He looked up into Dean’s green eyes and said “Yea and the wrong sort of crowd too.”

Dean felt kind of bad, he didn’t mean anything by the comment, but he felt as if he had hurt Cas. “Look man I’m sorry.”

“Its fine. I’ve got to go. My home room is at the other end of the school.”

“Oh,” Dean stuttered “ok bye Cas.”

Dean turned back to look at Lucifer one last time. Big mistake. Lucifer was standing right in front of Dean. He towered over Dean by about two inches. “What the hell you starin’ at newbie?” Lucifer questioned.

Dean gulped. Lucifer was close enough that you could barely fit a 2inch binder between the two of them. ‘Well might as well give’em hell’ Dean though as he straightened up. “I’m looking at a low life scum bag that disgusts his family.”

A cocky grin grew on Lucifer’s face, stretching out the piercings on his lips. “I saw you talkin’ to my brother. Is he the one that screwed that into your brain smartass?”

“No. I came up with the idea myself. He just confirmed it for me. Ya see I’m pretty smart and I can tell an asshole when I see one.”

Lucifer took a step closer and looked as if he was going to clock Dean one. But he still had on his cocky grin. ‘That’s creepy as all hell thought Dean as he took a small step back from Lucifer.

“MY GOD! Boys get to class. Home room started 5 minutes ago!” A rather fat older lady screeched as she pushed her pointy blue glasses farther up her nose. She looked utterly surprised until she saw Lucifer turn around and put his hands behind his back so he could face her and look as innocent as possible. “Lucifer,” she said sternly, “I should have known. You are no good and I will see you down in my office this second. As for you,” she said turning her attention to Dean. “I will write you a pass to home room. I don’t think you’ve been here all year. Are you are new student?”

“Yea. My name’s Dean, Dean Winchester.”

“Well Mr. Winchester I’m very sorry that you had the misfortune of meeting Mr.Novak here. My name is Mrs. Landerson if you have any trouble. Here’s your pass.” She said scribbling on a piece of yellow paper and handing it to Dean.

Dean walked off in the direction of his first period. As he walked he glance back at Lucifer who was getting dragged away by Mrs. Landerson and…smirking at him?