Chapter 6

AN: Hello people of wattpad. So as I promised a new update YAAAAY, and now I think I'm gonna get some food and take a nap cross country really takes it out of you...I have no idea why I do it.:/ Oh well. I'll shut up now so you can get to this exciting new chapter!

                By the time Lucifer and Gabriel got home it was time for dinner which Naomi wasn’t happy about but when Luc told her about Hawaii, she had a bounce in her step. It’s probably because she’s been wanting to get them all out of the house so she can have a party with her collage friends. She even started counting down the days till the trip.

                “Is it me or does she seem a little too excited that we are leaving?” Gabe asked popping a whole bag of skittles into his mouth.

                “Well if I could get rid of you for 2 weeks I would kick you out early.” Luc said smiling with spaghetti practically spilling out of his mouth. Gabe tried to stick out his tongue but half the skittles fell out of his mouth. Which made Luc crack up and just about choke himself which then made Gabe laugh, losing the rest of his skittles in the process.

                “You guys are disgusting.” Cas said getting up from the table to clear his plate.

                “You have to clean that up.” Naomi yelled from the couch where she had been texting her boyfriend for the past hour.

                Cas gave up on trying to have a serious conversation with his brothers so he retreated to his room. “Might as well start on homework.” Cas said to no one in particular. He had just gotten out his math book when the phone rang which wasn’t the thing that made him stop, no the thing that made him stop was Lucifer shouting the following phrase “CAAAAS YOUR BOYFRIEND’S ON THE PHONE! HE WANTS TO TALK.”

                Cas turned bright red and Luc burst in the door threw the phone at him then left chuckling. “Hello?” Cas stuttered.

                “Um so I’m guessing that was Lucifer?” Dean’s voice sounded from the other end.

                “How’d you know?” Cas laughed.

                “I get a tingly feeling when I hear his voice.” Cas could hear the smile in Dean’s voice.

                “Sorry about him. He’s kind of…well Luc is just one of those…I actually don’t really know what Luc is.” Cas said giving up on defining Lucifer. Dean laughed making Cas smile. “So what’s up? Why’d you call?”

                “Here I thought you were gonna be happy I called.” Dean said with fake disappointment.

                “Oh, I’m sorry I just wasn’t expecting you to call.” Cas stuttered.

                “Hey, wow dude I’m joking.” Dean smiled. “Anyway I just called to ask about Hawaii. My dad said we can go he just needs some details cause he has to go on this business trip to and wants to know when we are leaving and stuff so he can plan for his.”

                “Oh yea sure. Um hang on. I have to ask Luc…unfortunately.”

                 After a minute of intense laughter from Cas’ end of the phone he finally had all the details and thankfully did not need to strain information out of Lucifer anymore.

                “So we are leaving early in the morning, and getting there around 5:30ish. Then we’ll be staying for 2 weeks. I’m not too sure what time we’ll be back though, and I don’t feel like grilling Lucifer for any more info. He withholds information like the freaking FBI.” Cas said plopping down on his bed.

                Dean laughed, “Maybe he’ll be an FBI agent someday.”

                “Then god help us.” Cas sighed. Which brought more laughter from Dean’s line.

                “Well I’ve got to go Sam is getting pissed cause I won’t shut up and go to bed. I’ll see ya tomorrow Cas.” Dean smiled and hung up.”

                “Bye,” Cas whispered even after the line had went dead.

                “Looks like some one’s in LooooOOOOooove,” Gabe sung peeking his head through Cas’ door.

                “SHUT UP,” Cas yelled throwing a pillow in Gabriel’s direction and burying his head into his blanket.

                AN: AWWWW isn't young love so adorable especially when you have brothers to embarrass you about it.

        So how is it so far? HOPEFULLY I will get them to FREAKIN Hawaii!!!

        So as a writer I would love to know more about my readers and not in a creepy way just like favorite things and stuff so I think I'm gonna ask you guys new questions each chapter. So this chapter's question is:

                What's your favorite color?

        Mine is green. Like lime or neon green.

        I have nothing more to say right now so byyyye readers love you all!!!