Chapter 11

AN: Hey chicas and chicos as you can see this...is an update so I hope you like it. It's really short but its pretty cute enjoy!!

                “Alright my company got the tickets for us and apparently we are first class, we get to travel in style apparently. Here are your tickets. They should be about ready to board” Mr. Milton said giving out the tickets and looking at his watch.

                A woman’s voice came over the speaker “We are going to start boarding now. Can we please have the first class people form a line at the gates?” She stated more than asked.

                “YEA GUYS WE’RE NEARLY THERE!” Gabe shouted grabbing Sam’s hand and running to the gates.

                Michael’s dad laughed and rushed to keep up with Gabe. “Yes young love isn’t it adorable.” Lucifer stated putting his hand on his chest and smirking.”

                “Come on let’s go or people are gonna be mad at us for not boarding fast enough.” Michael said throwing his carry on tote bag over his shoulder and squeezing Luc’s hand before dragging him to the gate.

                “Dean? Are you okay?” Cas asked seeing that Dean was as white as a board and as stiff as a statue. “Dean, are you afraid of flying?”

                There was a long pause before Dean finally answered. “What! No!” But his looks said otherwise.

                “Are you sure?”

                Dean hesitated before he decided that it was probably okay for him to tell Cas the truth. I mean he already knew about his mother. “Yea, yea I’m afraid of flying.” Dean sighed looking at the floor.

                Cas smiled warmly and pulled Dean into a hug. “It’s okay,” Cas said after letting go. “I won’t let you fall.”

                Dean couldn’t help but smile back and the two teens left the diner to find their seats on the plane.

        AN: Hello again so they are finally on their way to Hawaii...almost...BUT they are finnnnnaallly on their to DESTIEL YAAAAAY!!!! Like I told you short but VERY CUTE IN DESTIEL LAND!!!!!!!! I MEAN NOT JUST A HUG BUT A PROMISE!!!!!! Very exciting!!!!

        So the question tonight is...

                What grade are you in?

        I'm in 9th grade I'm fresh meat I MEAN a Freshman (I guess I should say Freshwoman, cause I am in fact not a man) It's INSANE going to school right now. Our school is being completely redone so we have to go out side in a building called a swing space for some classes and others are in the gym with like four other classes going on in the same gym. IT'S CHAOS!!!!! And my locker is out in no mans land so none of my classes are near by thank god they let us carry tote bags this year or I would be completly screwed.

        So I'm kinda running out of questions to ask so if you guys want to know something about me please ask or if you have any ideas about what I should ask please let me know and I'll make it the question for the next chapter.

       And do you guys like it so far? Can't wait till they get to FREAKING HAWAII!!!!

Well I'm done so bye LOVE YOU ALL YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND SUUUUUPER SPECIAL:DDD