¢нαρтєя иιиє

Trinitie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to find my face only inches from Donnie's. He was watching me with soft eyes, one hand on my hair, the other on my waist, holding me close. One of my arms were on his chest, the other in front of my stomach.

"Good morning." I whispered softly, a small tint of pink filling my cheeks.

"Mornin princess. Did you have nice dreams?" He asked me, smiling as he saw my blush.

"I think so. I can't remember it." I replied.

We just laid in silence for a while, comfortable in each others arms. I was completely warm, even though it was about 40°. It was almost November, the snow just starting to appear.

I finally decided to get up and start the day. Once I was, regrettably, out of the warm, comfy, inviting, wonderful...bed, I did my stretches and Donnie put his elbow and knee pads on, hiding the scars that lined his skin. I didn't remember him taking them off.

Apparently, I spoke that thought out loud, because Donnie said, "They were off when you came in here last night." I jumped.

"I said that out loud?" My eyebrows furrowed together.

I heard him chuckle. "Yes, you did."

My cheeks burned as I went to walk to the door to get to my own room. Donnie's hand on my arm stopped me, though, and I turned back to look at him.

He leaned to me and kissed me on the forehead before letting me go. "See you in a few." My face burned a dark crimson, and when Donnie turned back to his nightstand, almost hiding the dark blush of his cheeks. I giggled and left the room.

When I went to my own room, I heard things being shoved around, and scrunched my eyebrows together. I walked in quickly just to see Leo looking through everything in there. Under the bed, in the closet, in my wardrobe. He didn't even see me standing there. It was a wreck! My bed sheets and comforter were in a heap on the ground, papers scattered across the floor.

"Leo? What are you doing in my room?" I asked him.

"Shhh. Help me find Trin, I can't find her." I facepalmed. 3..2..1..."TRINITIE!!!" And then all of a sudden, I was tackled to the floor with Leo on top of me, hugging me.

"Um, Leo." I wheezed. "Your five seconds away from collapsing my internal organs." He scrambled off of me and helped me to my feet.

"I came in here to wake you up for breakfast, and when you weren't in here I checked everywhere else," I raised an eyebrow. Apparently he didn't check Donnie's room. "And the last thought I had was that you went to the surface or something-" I cut him off.

"I'm here now. Let's go eat." I then sprinted off towards the kitchen. "First one there gets to pick the first bacon strip!"

"Not fair!" He shouted after me.

"Yah, it is because your a ninja, and I'm not." I pointed out.

I eventually made it to the kitchen first, Leo a close second, and proceeded to do my happy dance in front of everyone.

"I beat Fearless! Hahaha." I said in a sing song voice. Donnie chuckled, Raph smirked, Mikey looked at the bacon, and Leo playfully glared at me.

I carefully studied the bacon, Raph huffing in annoyance at me every five seconds. I then quickly grabbed a huge handful and before my eyes could see anything, it was all gone. I sat in the chair next to Donnie and tried to get anything I could before it disappeared.

I then loaded my plate with my bacon, waffles, pickles with peanut butter,(Only because I begged), and grabbed the carton of chocolate milk and poured myself a glass. I made sure the syrup was in each and every indentation in my waffle before digging in.