Chapter 15

@Numokeji I'm giving you some teasers to tide you over. until you know.  Hope you enjoy. 

Chapter 15 

-A Dream locked in a Reality

Kara is slowly waking up but her eyes are tightly closed she doesn’t want to open them.  She’s getting to the good parts of her dream. 

My body is going insane, raging with desire for him.  His touch is intoxicating my senses.  I’m writhing against him he groans when I nip his earlobe.  His tongue trails a path from my throat to my collarbone, licking in broad soft strokes.  He kisses every spot he licks.  The slow sweet exploration he conducts of my body is causing such a buildup. I’m arching forward, his head is now between my thighs.  I'm panting and moaning I'm almost there, I don’t think I can take anymore.  He's so good. His tongue makes me feel such exquisite pleasure.   

Kara is breathing heavy.  She doesn’t realize she is whimpering and moaning with anticipation in her sleep.  He takes his time with her, she likes how it makes her feel.  He savors every lick, every kiss and seductive caress.  Her dream feels so real.  Her hands slide across his body feeling her way around his solid muscles. Caressing his chest she moves down his torso, she slides her hand lower until she feels something that’s very hard.    

She is almost lying on top of Braylin.  There’s moisture between her legs. Her body writhes against his hard muscular supposed to be sleeping presence.  As she nuzzles her face against his chest her ears pick up the increased rhythm of his beating heart.  It causes her eyes to pop open waking her up to what’s real.  She gazes cautiously at her surroundings.   

Her legs are entangled with his.  Her hand is buried inside his boxers.  What she’s got a firm grip on definitely doesn’t feel like a banana.  It’s bigger, longer and much, much harder.  It moves when she shifts her hand, instinctively she closes her hand over his girth unable to help herself, she likes the feel of him in her palm.  His hand slides between her legs cupping her.  He holds it there.  Just the feel of him touching her so sensually has her aroused.  He doesn’t move his hand any further but she’s sure he will feel how sexually aroused she is if he wakes up.  Now fully awake she wonders how did they end up in such an intimate position?   

Oh no, please, she silently prays she didn't.  She closes her eyes tight as if it will make it all go away.  He still doesn’t move.  She doesn’t know if he is awake, he’s not giving any indication.  What does she do, she can’t see his face her hair is a wild mess spread out all over her head and splayed across his muscled chest. 

He lets out a sleepy sigh or is it a moan, his arms shift locking around her like a vice.  Her hand is caught in his boxers and he’s keeping it that way.  His arm is lying over hers the way they are positioned with her engulfed in them she can’t get away without waking him up. He can't find her like this it's going to be embarrassing,he will never let her forget it.

She looks down at the bulge in the covers.  He’s probably awake but pretending to be asleep.  What if he's pretending ? She has to know.  Gripping his member between her hands, she caresses and massages it.  She tweaks the tip between her fingers. His legs move, his hand disappears from touching her so intimately to grip the sheets.   

His heart beat increases again, she hears his breathing get heavier.  A little moan escapes him, he’s unable to contain it.  He’s definitely awake and enjoying this. 

Kara opens her hand letting it slide down and around until she gets a caressing hold on his twins of manhood.  His moans get harder to contain, he's fully aroused.  His arms shift around her, his hands grip her butt cheeks squeezing them.  She smiles to herself then licks his right pec following it up with a few little kisses just before she starts to squeeze tighter and tighter causing him to yelp in pain as she holds on.