Destiny is Served-Prologue

Prologue:

*Please Support Writers With Your VOTES and Comments. Thanks *

"What am I going to do with him?" She pouts.

"I told you what to do. I got you cute little negligee's. I told you, you have to take control of this situation. He's a proud man Kara, he told you his deepest darkest secrets and you're still here. He's carried this for so long. I don't know what to tell you. You meet by accident, he's attracted to you. He cooks up some scheme to try to get you to sell your property to him and he falls into his own trap falling for you. He doesn't know how to handle it. When he thinks he's ready to handle it he finds out you have another ex-fiancé he thinks you still care for and the woman that tried to rape him is your mother. That's a lot honey for any man to swallow. Forget about one that's afraid of loving somebody." Michelle explains.

"We can't keep going on like this. I feel like he can't stand to look at me. It's like he blames me for what she did to him. I don't know."

"Find out. You look like her but your nothing like her. I think if you want him, you need to find out if he wants you and I'd say do it soon or you're going to lose him." Michelle advises. 

Other Stories:

--Tiptoe Kisses

--Resume Of Romance

All Rights Reserved:   As copyright holder I retain all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of my work.  All the characters in this story and the storyline are fictional. ©