Chapter 18

Tiffany POV

"Hi baby." I said hugging Andre by the waist and standing up on my tippy toes to give him a kiss.

He pulled away with his eyebrows arched up rubbing his bottom lip.

"Oh so now you wanna be the one who start giving the kisses round here. Well about damn time, I got tired of leaning down to kiss your short ass. From now on you. have to kiss daddy if you want this loving." He joked making me laugh while closing his locker taking my hand as we walked to our next class.

"Why you always think you my daddy?" I asked him.

"Because I own that pus-"

"Anyways how was your day so far?" I cut him off changing the subject.After I asked him that his whole demeanor changed.

"Shit."I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why you say that? What's wrong?" I tugged on his hand.

"Well I just found out about something Im not sure of."

"Like what?"

He inhaled a deep breath before responding." It's nothing you have to worry your pretty little head about alright."

I nodded my head as we walked into the classroom. I suddenly had the urge to use the bathroom so I got permission from my teacher to go.

While walking down the hall I heard some sorta whispering behind me but had no clue who it was. I turned around and didn't see anyone so I just shook off the feeling.

I went to the end of the stalls because that was the cleanest one but there was another female already in there. So I just had to deal with using another.

When I came out the stall I saw Kai and Rachel waiting right in front of the bathtoom door.

"Wassup Tiff."

"Kaila don't talk to me Im not playing." I washed my hands and got ready to leave until she blocked my path.

"Listen hoe we need to talk. I really don't wanna have to hurt you alright. So just stay ya ass right here and we can make it quick."

"Bitch if anybody's gonna get hurt it will be you. I don't know if you thought bringing this thot with you was gonna but sorry you're wrong. You are really one fake ass bitch aren't you. Now all of sudden you friends with her when you be the main one talking shit about her. And she is just as about as dumb as you for befriending your ass."

"Yeah well this dumb one here fucked your bestfriend bitch." Rachel said showing off on how such a nasty female she really was.

I looke over to Kai out of shock and to see if she was telling the truth. In all of how long I've know Kai, I never thought that she like girls. But then again her ass did get chlamydia.

"Rachel shut the fuck up I didn't tell you to say that shit."

"No Rachel, please. Let me know how much of a dirty whore she is."

"Tiffany I swear I would knock-" Before she got finish the girl that was in the stall cut her off.

"You aint gonna do shit bitch." She came out the bathroom and I saw it was Kwan.

"Who the fuck is you?" Kai and Rachel both asked in union.

"Don't worry about that just as long as you know you will not be hitting nobody in this bathroom.Not today." Kwan yelled clapping her hands with each word.

"Listen this aint got shit to do with you. So just walk out this room and leave before you get some too."

"Hold up. You really think Ima leave my girl by herself with both of you dirty bitches. I heard about you. She told me everything. I mean I knew you was nasty because of the Chlamydia but damn sleeping with this hoe. Please end ya life."