Chapter 14

Kai POV

I can't believe she would do some shit like that to me. I was her bestfriend and she wanna beat my ass. Fuck her. I never liked her ass anyways. She was always just a charity case to me.

I got my phone and got ready to make a phone call.

"Hello."

"Yeah I need your help."

"With what and why are you calling me."

"Listen Rachel I don't have time for your shit okay. I need your fucking help with this bitch and you are gonna do what I ask you to alright." I yelled at her over the phone.

"Hold on bitch, you need MY help. Don't call me up with that bullshit."

"Damn it Rachel alright, fucking happy?"

"Yes now what you need hoe." she laughed on the phone. I can't believe she was still my friend even after I decided to leave her to be friends with Tiff. I mean we talked whenever I wasn't around Tiffany so I knew we was kinda still cool.

But that doesn't make me fake right? I would go to Tiffany and talk shit about Rachel but then go to Rachel and talk shit about Tiff.

I guess I got so used to being phony and fake it almost came as easy to me as breathing.

"It's Tiff...I wanna get rid of her. What ever I wanna do something."

"Well damn, it's about time."

Tiffany POV

"Miss Jones, please pay attention." my third period teacher told me going back to writing on the board.

It was third period and I was already tired and wanted to go home. It was my first day back from my suspension and I have been getting nothing but harsh stares.

I seen Andre in the halls but I guess he didn't see me. He just kept on walking. Unless he did see me and just didn't want to speak...well then I guess I deserve it.

God what am I saying. Im just talking crazy. Andre wouldn't just stop talking to me. I mean he is the one to say when Im ready to come find him. So Im ready now.

The bell rung signaling me to get out and go to fourth period... or I guess you can say get ready to see Andre.

I was slowly walking to the room stalling time. Yeah it could have made me late but all I could think about was him.Would he even want me still.

I made my way to my seat and did my usual. I just sat down and stayed to myself. The classroom was starting to fill up with students. Amlost everyone came in except for Andre and a few others. I knew he was here just didn't know where he was now.

I gave up on looking for him and got started on my bell work so I can just hurry up through the day.

"Damn it's like that. Usually you would be looking for me but I guess this time you forgot all about a nigga huh?" Andre said scooting his desk next to mine.

I looked up to see him staring down on me with some look in his pretty brown eyes. I couldn't figure out the look but I knew it was definantly something.

"Oh hey."

"That's all I get is a hey. No hug no nothing?"

I reached over and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He pulled me closer so that I was almost on his lap as his hands went to the small of back. He put his face in my neck and sniffed my perfume and then kissed my neck.

"Damn you smell so good. I would suck on it but I don't wanna get that taste in my mouth." He chuckled in my neck.making me shiver while he still had his hold on me.

"U..uh thanks."

"Mhm and don't think I didn't know that I just made yo ass shake. I felt that shit." He said letting me go causing me giggle nervously.

"Whatever. So how you been?" I asked him looking every where else but his eyes.

"Im good but you don't have to talk to me like we aint seen each other in years. Yeah we haven't spoken for a few days but I was still there if you had ever needed me." He said taking my hand into his.

"Dre I need to tell you something...I think I like you. I mean really like you. I don't know why all I can do is think about you but..I can't get you out of my head. It's almost like I have these feeli-"

"Just say yes." He said cutting off my rambling.

"Huh?"

"Tell me yes." He said pulling me closer by my chin putting his lips millimeters away from mine.

"To what?"

"To being my girl. You think I don't know that you feeling me the same way Im feeling you. Tell me yes baby." He mumbled against my lips.

"Y..yes." I said with a shook voice but still smiled because of what he just asked.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm."

"C'mere." He crashed his lips on my taking away my breathe. He swiped his tounge against my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I allowed him to have his way with me as he tongue played around with mine. I took a hold of his bottom lip biting and sucking it. He pulled away from me with a shock look on his face.

"Damn you must want a nigga? Lip biting and sucking. You gon fuck around and make me put this dic-

"Mr.Hall and Miss. Jones office now." My teacher said pointing to the door.

"For what?" Andre ask harshly.

"PDA. Now move it." We got our stuff and was leaving out the door.

"Bitch ass nigga." Andre mumbled under his breathe.

"I heard that." My teacher said pushing his glasses back against his nose.

"And."

"Baby come on it's not that serious.".I said tugging on his shirt.

I was holding his hand walking to the office until he pulled me back against the wall while having both hands on the side of my head.

"Damn I can't believe it this long to get your stubborn ass to be mine."

"Well maybe because Im not easy like the rest of them little girls you used to mess with

"Yeah you right. Since you grown and you my girl and all. You gon show me what grown women do?" He smirked licking his lips.

"Boy move." I tried pushing him out the way but he grabbed me by my hips and put his lips against mine moving his hands down to my ass taking one cheek and smacking it.

"Andre...st..oop." I moaned out. I think out of all places, I was most sensitive when ever he would smack or touch my ass. It always made me moan out.

"Damn Im guessing that must be ya other spot huh?" He said looking in my eyes and squeezing my ass.

"Y..yes now can you stop please." I beg him even though I was loving the feel of him grabbing my ass I just hated that this was the place he was doing it. We had no privacy.

"Damn, alright." He pecked my lips one more time before letting me go.

We continued walking down the hall preparing for the discipline we was about to rieceve.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well there it is.Im sorry I haven't been updating like I used to. I been a little busy. But I hope you guys enjoyed it and thanks for reading. This chapter was not edited so please excuse the mistakes.Vote, comment, share.
Thanks!