Chapter 19

Andre POV

"So wassup, you coming to chill at my place." I asked Tiff holding her hand walking down the hall to the parking lot.

"Hmm, I don't know. What will we be doing there."

"Whatever we want. Why you scared to come over or something? If anybody should be scared it should be me with yo child molesting ass." I joked making her laugh as we made it to her car.

"Whatever Dre. I guess I'll follow you there." She was about to get in her car but I pulled her back putting her back against my front.

"Where you think you going without giving daddy a kiss." I mumbled against her neck.

She turned her head around and pecked my lips. She started to pull away until I got a hold of her lips pulling them with my teeth forcing an entry in her mouth. I let my tongue play with hers before finally pulling away.

"Damn I said a kiss not a rape session." I said making her laugh.

"You know what Im done with you. I'll see you at your house."

I smack her ass before she got in." I'll see you there."

I got in my car and headed off to my house.While I drove there I couldn't help but think about me and Tiff. I feel like we together mad so much progress with each other. Before she was so quite and would just shut down around me. Now it's like she known me forever and I love that feeling. She don't even know how anxious I was to be her man. I know Im talking all girly and shit but she truly is my baby. That girl give me butterflies, something I never felt before and if that's something she would want me to share with her I would have no problem doing it. Damn I might be falling for her.I just hope she feels the same.

Tiffany POV

I pulled in behind Andre and saw there was another car in his driveway. I instantly got nervous because I thought about it being his mom. I don't know how she would act when she would see me.

He got out his car and came up to mines knocking on the window signaling me to roll it down.

"What's wrong, you coming in?"

"Who's car is that?"

"My moms. Oh okay, you must have got nervous when you seen it sitting here. Listen just come in and say hi. I promise you you're gonna be okay. She's gonna love you."

I hesitated before finally getting out. I was walking behind him all the way to his door steps. He opened his door and called for his mom.

"Aye mama, c'mere I want you to meet somebody. Somebody special." He looked over to me after he said that and winked.

We heard foot steps running down the stairs and soon came from around the corner was a mid-height puerto rican woman. She was dressed in a jogging suit. I'm guessing Andre took more of his father side because he looked nothing like her beisides they shared the same eyes.

"Andre baby, who's this?" She greeted him with a kiss on the cheek then turned her attention to me.

"This is Tiffany, this bae." He said with that cool aid smile.

"Oh well Tiffany can't talk for herself. What's wrong mami cat got your tongue. I know I'm sexy and all but damn say something first." She said in a joking manner with her thick accent making us laugh.

"Hi, Im Tiffany." I reached out my hand but got a hug instead.

"Well Tiffany Im Andre's mom, you can call me Ms.Hall or Yadaline. Whatever makes you comfortable."