Chapter 25

Tiffany POV

"Yo, Tiffany! Wassup baby." I turned around to see Amari walking up to me from behind. I rolled my eyes and hurried to get my stuff so I can go to lunch.

"Listen I can't talk I have to go to class." I closed my locker walking to the cafeteria but he stepped in front of me.

"What's up with you? You been avoiding me basically all this week. Why?"

"Why should I have a reason for not talking to you anymore. If I don't wanna talk than that should be it." I told him walking around him but he wrapped his hand around my wrist.

"Is this because of Andre. Are you still fucking with that nigga?"

"He's my boyfriend dumbass." I said telling him that even though he claimed we didn't need to get back together so soon but he was still mine.

"So. You just gon stop fucking with me and you don't even know him."

"No I don't know you my nigga so get off of me." I tried pulling away but he only held on tighter.

"Tiffany, baby I don't want you to walk away from me. Please talk to me." He said getting on his knees.

No one was around anymore to see what was going on so it was just us two in the hallway.

"Amari let me go before I tell them that you are harrassing me." He let go of my wrist.

"Fine I didn't want your ugly ass anyways."

I walked away shaking my head. I just wanted to get away fast. It was so funny how when as soon as you turn down a guy they talk shit.

"Tiffy baby wassup my love." I sat down by Kwan as she reached to give me a hug.

"Hey girl, wassup?"

"Nothing just getting this money."

"And what money would that be exactly?" Ronnie said sitting down in front of her.

"Um boy don't worry about me, worry about how yo ass always having flashbacks about living back in the hood. You need to get that checked out."

"Girl you better stop before I bring that ass here boi."

She rolled her eyes laughing."What ever."

"Yeah you wasn't ready for that pressure."

"You two are so cute. Are you guys dating now?" I asked but got two different answers.

"No."

"Hell yeah."

They both looked at each other with confused looks.

"Girl you better quit frontin acting like you don't want none of this Ron Ron."

"Aint nobody fronting you just didn't make it official yet." They started to go back and forth as I watched them argue while laughing.

"Hey guys! Im about to go to my next class while you two figure out what you want to do." I told them leaving the cafeteria.

I started roaming the halls. There was barely anyone in them since half the students were at lunch and the other half were in there class.

I was walking into the bathroom and stopped at who was in front of me.

"Tiffany, wassup."

"Brandon what are you doing in the girls bathroom?" I asked him as he was hiding something behind his back.

"Oh the boys bathroom was out of order so I just needed to go real quick and here I am."

"You could have went to the other bathro-"