Chapter 29

Tiffany POV

"Hey boo. Wassup I haven't seen you all day."

"Kwan we just seen each other about an hour ago."

"True but how was your turkey day?" She asked as I was getting my things ready to leave.

"It was cool. What about yours?"

Before she could answer she was cut off by someone calling my name.

"Tiffany." We both turned to see Kai.

"What?"

"Listen I know we're not cool but the least you can do is respect me and what's mine."

Both me and Kwan look at each other with the same look, the look of disbelief.

"First of all what the hell are you talking about?"

"You know what Im talking about. Stop talking to man. Calling him and texting him. Get over it, Amari doesn't like you."

We both laughed as soon as she mentioned his name.

"Listen if you didn't know, which clearly you don't, I don't want your man okay. You can go out with him and all that other shit. I just hope you told him your little situation that you have going on."

"Oh he knows and he is 100 percent cool with it just as long as I give him what he wants, we'll be fine and no one can break up the connection we have."

"Okay bitch you obviously did not hear the first time that she don't want him alright. So take that infected vaginal ass some where else."

"Bitch who the fuck-"

"Whoa Jesus. You better get her God because she must not know me. O to 100 nigga real quick." Kwan put her hands in a praying position as Kai started to back away from her.

"Listen I don't want no trouble, just stay away from my nigga alright." She turned around speed walking out the double doors.

I looked over to Kwan and started laughing as I seen her still in that position silently playing, so I gave her second before speaking up.

"You uh done praying yet sista?"

"Girl lord knows Im trying to change but these people just keep trying me."

"I know but listen, I know you're my friend and all but I could have handled her. I don't want you to feel like you have to fight my battles okay."

She playfully rolled her eyes." Fine. But that still don't mean I won't whoop a bitch ass for you."

We both laughed as we walked to the parking lot.

"Well I'll talk to you later boo okay. Love you."

"Love you too Kwan."

As she walked off I got out my phone to call Andre as I waited by his car.

"Hello."

"Hey where are you? Im at your car."

"Baby turn around." I did as he said and saw him walking up. I then hung up the phone.

"Can I get a kiss?" Before I could give him a response he pulled me into him giving me a long kiss as his hands traveled down to my ass and he squeezed it.

"What was all that about?" I asked when he pulled away.

"What? I can't kiss my girl who I will no longer be seeing after this school year." I rolled my eyes at the subject he was bringing up.

"Andre please, can we not do this now."

We both got in the car and then he soon drove off.

"Okay so when is the right time? Graduation?"

"See now you're just being sarcastic."

"Alright I'll stop for now, but we will get to this subject again."

"Sure, whatever." I mumbled under my breath.

He finally got to my house ten mintues later. The car ride was too awkward, well at least for me it was. I wasn't used to talking about situations like this how he was. I never had a boyfriend to make a sacrafice for, so when he told me that he decide to go to Gergia intsead of California I was shocked.

"Alright, you'll call me later?"

"Hmm, I guess so."

"Guess so my ass, you better call me girl."

"I will. I love you Dre."

"Shit, who don't?" I rolled my eyes playfully at his silly antics.

"Im just playing baby, now gimmie my lips." He puckered his lips out. I just stared at him smiling.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then I wouldn't have a choice but to hold you down and make you take it." He smirked while licking his lips. I knew what he said had a double meaning and I couldn't help but to squeeze my legs together.

I leaned in and peck his lips at first then deepened it after. I ran my hand around his neck pulling him closer while entering his mouth with my tongue. He pulled me over to his seat and tried putting me ontop of him but I stopped it.

"Oh hell na. You can do all that kissing but no grinding action. Wassup with that?"

"Well I wanted to give you a little something, not the whole thing."

"Damn Tiff. you really gon let me go home and let my mama see me with a wood."

" What do you want me to do about it babe."

He mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear.

"What."

"I said just rub on it."

"No."

"Alright then be like Beyonce and sit that ass on me." He said making me laugh.

"Baby I have to go or my mom is really gonna come out here and insult you."

He smacked his lips." Okay, I'll just go home...hard as hell."

"Andre."

"Alright, Im leaving. I love you tho."

"I love you too. I'll see you later, okay." He nodded his head as I got out the car. He waited until I made it into the house before pulling off.

I sighed putting down my bag before making my way upstairs to my moms room. As I got closer I heard her talking on the phone. Whoever it was on the phone must have said something really funny because she was giggling like crazy.

"Oh my goodness Shawn, stop."

"Who is Shawn?" I said to myself.

"Let me call you back because my nosey daughter is back from school. I'll call you later alright?"

.....

"Okay bye." She hung up the phone then turned towards me.

"Hey mama."

"Mhmm, what miss nosey."

"Nothing, umm who was that."

"Damn so you can get a man but I can't"

I shook my head quickly."No I didn't say that."

"Well you didn't have to, so now can you leave so I can call bae back."

I shook my head in confusion. "Mama what do you know about bae?"

"I learned it from Andre now get out. I gotta call boo back." I just laughed leaving her room.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I hope you like this chapter. I finally updated for you guys. Oh and if you guys will, can you check out my new story No Good Deed. I wanted to try out something different, but go check it out.Please vote comment share.

Thanks!