Chapter 11

Tiffany POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off meaning someone was calling me. I look to see who it was, it was Kwan.

"Hello" I wiped the cold out my eyes getting up to get ready for school.

"Goodmorning sleepy head. Why do it sound like you're just waking up?" She said loudly over the phone.

"That's because I am just getting up and why do you have to be so loud Kwan."

"Uh-uh who you calling loud. Not this one boo. Antways you need to get up and get dress so you can come to school, pay me my money, and tell me what went down okay." She said referring to me and Andre's date.

"Whatever I'll see you later."

"Mhmm see ya." she hung up the phone. That girl is something else.

I went in my closet picking out something to wear. I went to my bathroom to get ready. My bedroom door open signaling that it was my mom coming in.

"Tiffany, you in there?"

"Yeah mom one second." I finish getting ready then made my way into my room.

"What you need ma?" I asked putting in some earrings.

"I got a call today hunny."

"Okay...what's the problem?" I asked wondering what she was about to say next.

"It was from your father. He said he wanted to see you this weekend and I already agreed."

Was he serious. Do this man really think he can walk out of our life and then try to come back because he wanted to see me. Fuck him. He left us when we was at our worst, so why do he feel the need to ne here now.

"Momma listen, I really don't have time for this okay. Im really not trying to see a man that left us for some hoe, try and waltz his way back in here. Excuse me but I have to go to school." I hurried out the room not waiting for her to respond.

I just wanted to get my mind off this situation and pretend like it never happened. I pulled up to my school just waiting. For what? I really didn't know. I just sat and wait.

About ten minutes later I got out grabbing my things walking in the school. Walking to my locker I seen Kai putting her stuff in hers. I have been trying to get a hold of to talk but she would never respond. If I didn't know any better I would have said she was ignoring me but I know she wouldn't do that.

I walked up to her from behind tapping on her shoulder. I guess I scared her because when she saw me she jumped.

"H-hey Tiffany. What are you doing here girl?" She asked nervosly.

"Well it is school isn't."

"Oh yeah. Listen I got to go-"

"We need to talk. Immediantly. I don't know if you wanna do it right here and right now or later but we going to talk. Understand?" I said cuttig her off.

She nodded her head quickly.

"Hurry up and choose because I don't have all day."

"We uh can do it now. In first period." She tightend her grip on her bag walking to class.

I followed behind her watching her walk around slowly as if she was stalling for time.We made it to the classroom taking our seats. She never made eye contact ever since we came in.

"Kai lemme just say this. I know what's going on okay and so does Andre. He was the one who told me.

So why do I have to hear from other people tell me what my friend is going thru yet she can't tell me herself. What's up with that Kaila?" I questioned folding my arms.