Chapter 8

Andre POV

My alarm clock went off letting me know I had to get up for school. I dragged myself out the bed getting ready to shower. Thank God it was Friday and we have a three day weekend because a nigga had a hell of a week.

I went take my phone of the charger checking for new messages. I still didn't get a text or call from Tiffany. I was a little butt hurt, but it's straight.

I know she was still shocked from when Daddy Dre put it on her last night so I'll let her off the hook with that one.

I put my phone on my beats speaker playing Freak No More by Migos going into the bathroom.

As I was stripping my clothes off I looked down to see my morning wood. It was probably because of Tiff. I think I should take care of this.

After I showered I got dress and went downstairs to see pancakes, eggs, sausages, and grits sitting on the table. Im guessing my mom cooked this before she left. Im surprised I didn't smell it.

I basically ate most ofeverything that was there.

On my way out the door I got a text from Brandon saying he needed a ride because he missed the bus.

This nigga.

Tiffany POV

I was sitting in second period bored as hell. 'Only five more hours then you can enjoy your three day weekend' I said trying to convince myself I can make it through a full day. But why the hell was it taking so long.

We didn't have much to do in this class so I just took out my phone and start listening to music.

Soon the classroom door open signaling someone was about to enter. I looked up to see a girl standing there holding a shoulder bag and a schedule. She looked like she was lost , so I guess she was new.

I watched as she went to my teacher. They exchange a few words before she made her way to the desk behind me.

I looked away not wanting to get caught staring. I I didn't know who she was and I didn't know she would act if she caught me staring hard as hell. So I just looked away.

Five minutes passed before I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind. It was the new girl.

"Hi my name is Kwan. I just started here today." She said putting her hand out for me to shake it.

I hesitantly but shook it anyway. I wasn't to fond on meeting new people.

"Im Tiffany. It's nice to meet you."

We sat in silence for a quick minute before I broke it.

"Hey if you want I could show you around, maybe help you."

"Thanks but someone already did that." This why I don't like meeting new people. You try to be nice you get rejected.

"Oh okay, cool." I was about to turn back to what I was doing before until she said something else.

"But what about lunch?"

"Which one so you have?" I asked with a little hope that it was with mine.

"Umm, the second one."

"Me too. If you want we could sit with each other."

"Yeah, I'll meet you in the cafeteria."

"Great." I returned back to listening to my music. I think I just made a new friend.

********************************************************

The bell rung dismissing the classes to lunch. It was closer and closer to the end of the day and I was so ready to go home.