Chapter 21

Andre POV

I was still sleep with Tiff. Putting in all that work had me tired too so Tiff wasn't the only one to get her some sleep. I soon felt ice water splash all over my bed making me and Tiff jump up from our sleep. I saw my mama standing there with a pot with water dripping out of it and one hand on her hip with a mean mug on her face.

"H-h-hey m-mama what you doing here." She didn't answer me she just kept staring at Tiffany who had the semi wet sheet wrapped around her waist while staring at the wooden floor.

"Andre, I thought I told you before. Stop having sex with these little girls. Damn you won't be satisfied until yo yellow ass finally catch something. That's what caused ya ass to go to the clinic a few weeks ago. Yeah I found out. What you thought I was just gon let some people call about my son from a CLINIC....you muat be out yo damn mind." She threw the pot at me grazing my head lightly.

"Damn ma that hurt."

"Yeah well there go the ice bucket challenge for yo ass." She jumped at me making me jump back on the bed. She then turned to Tiffany with her hands on her hips.

"Ay mami what the hell is wrong with? I would have never thought that you would do something like this so quickly. Yeah Dre is a smooth talker but don't let him get to you. He's my son but his hormones are wild and sweetie I can already call you daughter-in-law because I can see you carrying my grandkids, I just don't want you to be that girl okay mama." Tiffany nod her head with tears in her eyes.

My mom walked over to her and started to hug her but stopped.

"Oh mami I can't hug you got your juices all over that sheet baby."

"Ma!" I called her and slapped my forehead.

"Shut up Andre don't act like you the only who gets it in okay." I sat back down in my previous position.

"Listen Tiffany just get dress so you can go home alright. You're lucky I don't follow your ass home and tell yo mama or whoever you live with what was going on here."

"But Miss we didn't have sex." Tiff said with her head down.

"I know and I can tell you're not ready for that but you seem like the type to want to experience things to see what they feel like for yourself. Kinda like myself."

She nodded her head and got her clothes and headed to the bathroom.

"Andre please don't hurt this girl okay. Not this one. I really like her for you plus she's a good girl. Do not screw this up you understand." I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Yea ma. I hear you."

Tiffany POV

I heard the door close to Andre's room. I also heard what Ms.Hall said about me to him. It shocked me that she even still considered me as a good girl after she caught us.

There was a light knock on the door.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay babe?" It was Andre.

"Im fine just embarrassed that's all." I got light headed just thinking about if it was my mom who walked in would me and Andre even still be alive.

"Baby it's okay. Im sorry I should have never went that far. It was my fault okay."

"No it wasn't. It was all me." I broke down in tears thinking of how nasty he probably thought of me. He tells me he loves me and Im already ready to give it up. I felt like such a hoe.

I heard the door rattle around a little before he finally opened it and came in. He came over to wrap his arms around my waist from behind and rested his neck in between my neck.