Chapter 34

*Graduation day*

Tiffany POV

"Girl if you don't hurry up, We're gonna be late because of you." I told Kwan as she was fixing her hair in my mirror.

"Hold on shorty, damn Im coming. Oh yeah, where's the hair spray at?"

"No we don't have time for that. I told you to do this last night." She had spent the night over my house before graduation because she wanted us to go there together.

"Yeah but you know I sleep rough Tiff. Can you curl this part real quick please and then we could go I promise."

I smacked my lips before giving in. The ceremony started at seven and it was already six twenty. We was supposed to be there early so we could get in position on where we walk and this girl was acting like we had forever.

"Well damn Tiff, I expect you be the one running late but it's this Miss Kwan thang over here."

My mom came up with Shawn right behind her. They were both dress in a nude color, matching. I had to admit that my mom has been more happy with Shawn than my own father. I was happy for her because I knew that when it was my time to leave she wouldn't be alone.

"Ms. Jones you know I gotta stunt on the hoes that I aint ever gon see again." I popped her on shoulder for her choice of language.

"I don't see why. You know aint stuntin you at that school so quit frontin." She said making us laugh.

"Baby Ima go start the car, alright."

"Yeah go head babe. I'll be down in a sec."

"Alright." He kissed her cheek and tap her on the butt before leaving.

"Eww ma."

"Girl don't hate."

"Yeah Ms Jones while you talking about me, I might just take that white chocolate you got down there." Kwan joked.

"Chile please, he don't like anything that still has breast milk on their breath okay. Now let's go."

"Well damn okay."

I laughed at the both of them. I finished her hair and got my cap. I looked around my roon before leaving out. Mostly everything was packed and ready to go for when I leave next week.

"Hey girl, you ready?" Kwan asked putting on her robe.

"Yeah Im just looking. I really am gonna miss this place...and you too."

"Aww tear tear. Im gonna miss my Tiffy poo too. You know when I first got here I thought there was no way I was gonna befriend any of these bitches here but Im glad I met you though. I learned alot from you Tiff believe it or not and I love you for that. You're always gonna be my girl and Im just a phone call away too."

"I know."

"Now don't be scared to call me if any one of those NY bitches try to act crazy. I will be on the first flight of there and give them a taste of this Miami." She said making us both laugh.

"Girl come on before we're late."

"Alright."

We held hands as we made our way ready to start a new journey for the both of us.

******************************************************************

"Grads- I know that many of you sit here with mixed emotions about leaving Dr.Phillips High. I also know that some of you are very ready to go. But I also know that you will leave us with the skills and confidence to succeed in whatever it is you want to do. And that, for us, is a great feeling.