Chapter 20

Tiffany POV

I sat up from the position we was in. He stared me in my eyes looking for an answer that I didn't have for him.

"Andre why...what are you saying?"

"Come on Tiff you know exactly what Im saying. I just told you." He sat up and put his forearms on his knees with his head down.

It was complete silence for about a good two minutes. Him still in the position he was in and me just staring at the back of his head.What did he want me to say. I didn't think we'd get this far to point where he said he love me. I thought maybe we would just date for a while to test it out.But he just confessed that he loves me.

"How am I supposed to know that it's real. I told you I never had a boyfriend before. What if this is you trying to take advantage of me."

"Baby can't you see it. Why would you say that. A blind man can see how much I've fallen in love you. Baby you're all I think about. I know you aint never been in a relationship before but I would never try to take advantage of you. You may not love me yet but I can't stop these feelings that are showing. I tried to see if I can just hold out, wait a little bit longer. I try so hard fighting with myself saying don't tell her yet. You may not realize it yet but you're gonna see how much I love you more than life itself."

I really didn't know what to say. My heart was telling me to say it back. Tell him how I felt but my insecurities kept saying it was a lie. I never trusted any man besides my dad and look where he's at. I started to tear up at the thought of him leaving me for another girl. Even though it may seem like I don't love him back, Im already attached to him.

"Andre I don't know." I put my head down and felt the sting in my eyes from trying to hold the tears back. He lifted up my chin leveling us face to face.

"Tiffany just tell me. I know you do."

"No I don't." I got of the bed and rushed to his door but he pulled me back and put me against the wall.

"Let me go Andre." I told him with tears at the brink of my eyes.

" No, tell me you love me, tell me you need me. Tiffany tell me what I want." he said breathing down my neck holding me hostage against the wall.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do....please."

He was right I did love him and I needed him too.

"I-I love you Andre."I cried

"I know baby I know."

He connected his lips onto mines.I never thought this would happen. He wanted me for me and love me for me.He moved his lips down to my neck sucking on my spot.

"Andre." I moaned out.

"Mhm."

"What does it feel like?"

He put his head up and look up at me with a confused look.

"What you talking bout baby?"

I put my head down embarrassed about what I was about to say next.

"What does it feel like to have...an orgasm. A real one." He lifted up my chin and pecked me on the lips.

"You wanna find out for yourself?"

I nodded my head in return.

"Well, take off your pants and lay down on the bed with your legs spread." As soon as he said that my heart started to speed up. I was nervous as hell. Never have I had any boy see me naked and Andre would be the first.