Chapter 15

Andre POV

"Baeee come on hurry up." I was in Tiffany's room laying down waiting for her to come out the bathroom so we can start the movie. We both got a one day suspension for our PDA situation so we decide to just chill at her house since she was here alone.

"Im coming." She came out the bathroom wiping her wet hands on a towel.

"Damn took you long enough, and close that door I don't wanna smell yo shit." I covered up my nose laughing.

"Now you know I did not do that"She hit me with her pillow then laid down next to me. I put my head on her right below her breast and cuddle up under her."I know babe"

It was only 8:45 in the morning and we were watching a scary movie. Apparently this is the only time her scary ass can watch them.

"Baby"

"Hmm?"

"Why we watching this?" I asked looking up.

"You know why?"

"No I mean really why. Is it because you just want to act like you scared so I can hold you. All you got to do is ask if you wanna be held. I mean.."

She busted out into laughter holding her stomach.I laughed while watching her. I love watching her laugh and being the reason she's doing it.

"Boy if I wanted you to hold me all I would have to do was say it."

"And what would you have said...hmm?"

"Nothing." She looked away blushing.

"Mhm. Look at you. Don't even know what to say walking around here looking crazy with that lace front curly wig you got on. Yeah you tried to fool me but I know what real hair is girl."

"Boy this is my hair don't get it twisted." She said giggling.

"Then let me pull on it?"

"What?"

"Let me pull on your hair." I sat up.

"No let me pull on yours" She replied getting up but fell back when I pulled on her hair causing her to swing back and hit me in my manhood.

"Ahhh shit. Fuck." I fell over holding my boy which was in pain.

"Oh my god. Im so sorry." She stood there with her hands covering her mouth.

"Damn Tiff, why you do that shit? You aint had to beat my shit in."

"I didn't know Im sorry babe." She came over putting her hand on my shoulder looking down at it like she could see through my shorts.

"Can you get me an ice bag or something, please." She nodded speeding out the room. I turned over on my back with my hands behind head waiting for her to come back.

My shit aint hurt that much. I was just seeing how far she'll go with catering to me. Hey you can't blaim me,Im a man.

"Dre there was no more bags so I got you a bag of cold peas." She came in making me act like I was still hurt.

"Ah thank you babe. Can you...uh put it on there?"

Her head shot up towards me."Huh?"

"You know what you don't have to Tiff I was just pla-"Before I could finish telling her I was joking she put the bag of peas on my junior.

"Damn Tiff not so fast baby." I put my hand on top of hers moving it to to spot where it still hurt a little."Right there bae."

"Here?" She asked looking down.