Chapter 26

Tiffany POV

"Hey mama." I greeted my mother who was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. It was a early Saturday morning and I guess she had the day off work and decided to cook, which was something she couldn't really do anymore.

"Goodmorning baby, you got any plans for today."

"Nope, why you want me all to yourself." I told her making her smile.

"Well I was about to go to the store to go grocery shopping. Wanna tag along?"

"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders.

She finish cooking and sat her food and mines down on the table. There was pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausages.

"Dang mama, what's all this for."

"Chile I haven't cooked in so long I almost forgot what it feels like." We started eating and my phone went off.

I looked and saw it was a from Andre.

"Goodmorning, beautiful. I hope you have a great day today."

I sighed after reading the text. He's been doing that ever since he left out my house the other day. He would send me little text saying he still loves me and goodmorning and goodnight text but when ever I try to get him to talk to me he tell me not yet.

"Everything okay over there?"

"Yeah, it's just Dre."

"Mm. Let me guess yall had yall little fight huh?"

I nodded my head while eating on one of the sausage links.

"And yall still aint talk yet." I nodded again.

"I tell you I aint never had that problem before."

"What you mean."

"I mean you must not be playing your cards right."

"Mama please, he told me that he loves me first not the other way around."

She nodded her head and sipped her coffee before answering." But yet I bet he the one who's telling when you two are ready to talk again."

"So."

"So learn how to take some control into the relationship. Tell him how you want to solve things. Let him know that you're ready to work things out and it's not always gonna be his choice to make you wait. Like they say, the man can be the head of the house but the woman is the neck and she can turn that head anyway she wants."

She finish her food and got up and put her dish in the sink.

"Are you about to go get ready or are you just gon sit there, because Im gonna leave with or without you"

"Yes ma'am Im coming."

I ran upstairs to go get ready. I threw on some washed jeans with a tan v-neck and slipped on my white vans. I grabbed Andre's hoodie that he gave me ,since it was November and it was getting cold.

I met my mom in the car. As she was driving we seen Andre rolling his trash can infront of his house.

"There go ya boyfriend. You wanna stop and talk to him drive by like a boss." I laughed at her comment.

"Yeah ma, I'll talk to him." She pulled up infront of him. He watched us with his hand inside the pocket of his joggers.

As I got out I turned back towards letting her know I was just gonna stay here. She agreed and then left.

I turned around to see him looking at me with his arms folded.

"Hi."

"Im about to go in the house, you coming?"