Chapter 1

Tiffany POV

Beep...beep...beep

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up out of my slumber. I instantly knew what that meant. It was another day of school. To make it even worse it was only the second week back and I was beyond ready to graduate.

As you can see Im not excited at all. I've been dying to get out of high school and start college. You may think Im being a little to over dramatic but no I really hate it there.

I got up and went to my closet and grab my outfit for the day. It was a navy v-neck with straight jeans and a cardigan. I decided to wear a pair of my toms with it. Something simple.

I went into my bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth while in the shower. I got out and got dressed and grabbed my things and went downstairs.

"Hey baby, you heading off to school hunny?" my mom ask from the kitchen.

"Yeah momma, Im leaving you need anything?"

"Yes. I need you to play my numbers okay. I wont be able to play 'em I got an extra shift tonight." she said handing me a sticky note with six numbers on them.

"Really ma" I said giving her a knowing look.

"Yes chile now go before you be late for school." she told me smiling. Boy if there aint no one who love me I know my momma do.

"Okay." I turned to walk out the door until i heard her call me back.

"Tiffany"

"Yes"

"You killin 'em today." she said smirking. I laughed at her.

" I know baby I know." I said walking out the door.

I started to head to my car, well my dads car he left it here after he decided to fuck us over and leave. I will always hate him for that. But I guess there was some good out of it. Hell it got me a 2012 Nissan Altima.And I loved it.

As I made my way down the street towards my school I drove pass a boy ,causing me to slow down, who look new and also familiar walking towards his car. I don't know how but I guess he felt me staring and looked at me. He had on a OVO hoody with some black True Religions and the Taxi jordans.

I turned back towards the road and rushed down the street. I dont know why though. I guess I was just a little embarrased getting caught breaking my neck for some guy I dont even know.

I pulled up to the school ready to begin my day. I turned the car off and sat there for a while. I thought to myself maybe this year won't be so bad.

"Yeah right." I said aloud.

'Come on Tiff make the best of it. Maybe something good might happen today.'I told myself.

Well dont knock it till you try it. I got out the car and headed towards the double doors but was instantly greeted by my sworn enemies.

Oh boy what now....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well thats the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. This is my first time writing ever. Thank you to the people who gave me advice. It helpes me alot and thank you to Lowkey_lullaby for the cover that helped me to. So vote comment share tell me what you think.

Thanks!