Chapter 12

Tiffany POV

I parked in my driveway next to my moms car. I been sitting here for about a good five minutes wondering how she will take the news I was about to share with her.

Even though she felt some type of way about Kai she always taught me not to let stupidity and ignorance make you come out your character and that I did.

If there was anything I didn't want to do in this world it would be to dissappoint my mother. After all she been through I didn't want her to worry anymore.

I open my door to see the t.v on but no one watching it. She must've been in the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen to see her making coffee. I guess she didn't hear me because she was still focus on her coffee machine.

I cleared my throat making her look towards me jumping, holding her chest.

"Oh baby, you scared me." She said giggling.

"Sorry, didn't mean to."

"Sweetie what's wrong and why are you home so early. Are you okay?" She rambled rushing over to me feeling on my forehead.

"Yes im fine. Mom you're not gonna be mad at me are?"

"Well what did you do?"

"Are you?"

"What did you do Tiffany?" She asked with a stern look on her face.

"I got in a fight with Kai and got suspended for four days."

She just stood there with her hand on her hips. Im surprised she didn't slap me upside my head for fighting. She just looked at me and shook her head.

"Well did you beat her ass?"

I laughed. That was definantly not something I expected her to say.

"Im not playing, did you? You know I don't like that little girl."

"Haha yea, I did that."

"Well then shit, what's the problem then. You good in my book." She said walking out the kitchen with her coffee. I followed her into the livingroom.

"Wait you're not gonna ask me why, or what happened. Anything." I sat down beside her.

"Well damn what you want me to say, 'why you beat up the little heifer I don't like'. At least you got her before I did." She said laughing. I had to laugh with her, she was too much.

"Well that went okay."

"I do got a question though?"

"What's that." I asked with my attention on the t.v.

"What was you and Andre doing in my house the other day?"

I snapped my head towards and started coughing on air.

"Nope don't start all that fake coughing now. What were y'all doing?"

"Nothing mama. We were just chillen." I lied trying to get myself in the clear.

"Honey don't you think I know what you were doing. Now I know you weren't having sex because I raised you better than that but you were doing something else. Sweetie I know that you wanna trust the first guy that comes to you and make you feel special but you got to be smart. You just can't jump into intimate situations with every boy that swipes you off your feet and tell you you're are beautiful. Im not saying that Andre is bad guy but don't be so naive, be smart. Play your cards right, love yourself first, then learn to love him. Im not telling you this to try and keep you lonely Im telling you because aint no one in this world gon have you back like your mother do. You better listen hunny."