Chapter 3

Tiffany POV

Lunch had came around pretty quick and I still had that boy on my mind. I wonder if I will see him around soon. I was walking to the cafeteria to meet up with Kai. We only had first and second together and it was the end of fourth meaning I had three more classes to go.

I walked in and found an empty table to sit my stuff down to go get some food. I looked around the room searching for Kai but still yet to find her.As the line moved forward I got some nachos and an apple juice. I didn't want anything to heavy because I wasn't that hungry and I needed to slow down on my eating anyways.

I made my way back to the table and sat down. Yet still no Kai.

"Where the hell is she?"i said to myself.

"Where's who?" a voice said behind me. It was masculine and deep.Even though they both look like men undercover it couldn't have been Rachel and her shadow because they didn't have this lunch and I damn sure new it wasn't Kai so who else.

I looked up to see the boy from this morning staring down at me. He looked finer up close than from a far. He sat down in the seat in front of me.

"W-what?" I responded nervously.

"You said where the hell is she, so I asked where's who?"

"But I wasn't talking to you."

"Well damn can a nigga just help you out" he said looking at me up and down.

"Excuse me." I said kinda rude. I didn't mean to respond harshly, I just don't know if I did it because of what he said or how he just looked me up and down and it kinda made me feel some type of way.

"Hey do I know you fron somewhere?"he asked changing the subject.

"I dont think so." I responded looking away. I looked at the doors and saw Kaila coming. Thank god.

"Hey girl, sorry Im late I had to-"she stopped talking when she looked over to the boy. It seem like she was shocked to seem him here.

"You had to what?" i asked.

"H-had to go to the office to umm get my schedule change. They put me in a class I already had credit for."she said looking down. It seem like something was wrong with her as soon as she seen the boy. I looked between them and saw that he was unphased by the action. That was weird.

"Oh okay, hey Kai this is...." I said pausing for him to state his name.

"Andre."

"Yes, Andre." She didn't greet him back she just nodded as he did the same.

"Well are you gonna tell me yours?"

" Uh yeah, it's Tiffany." I said a little nervous it's not everyday a boy asks for my name.

"Okay well it was nice meeting you, hopefully we'll meet again Tiff." he said while standing up getting ready to leave.

"Sure." I responded dryly not really knowing what else to say. He just chuckled and walked away.

"What the hell did he want?" Kai asked finally looking up.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing it's just, why did he come up to you?"

"Well I was asking myself where you were and instead of saying it in my head I said it aloud. Now what's going on with you?"

"Oh, nothing Im just tired ready to go home."she laughed nervously. Something was wrong and I think it has something to do with Andre.