One Year

Richie paraded through the streets, on his way to Eddie's apartment in London, England. Richie held a bouquet of red and white roses in one hand, and a boxed cake in the other. Eventually, Richie reached Eddie's apartment block and climbed three floors up to Eddie. Richie knocked on the brown front door, and quickly afterwards, it flew open to reveal his small, adorable boyfriend.

The entire journey from his house to Eddie's, Richie had a smile on his face, but as soon as his eyes met Eddie's, his smile somehow grew larger.

"Happy anniversary Eds!" Richie exclaimed, carelessly throwing down the roses and placing the cake on the counter and picking Eddie up. He spun around until Eddie started to complain, and threw him gently on the couch. Eddie now also had a huge grin on his flushed face, and Richie casually layed himself on Eddie's chest and cuddled up to him.

"A whole year, best three hundred and.... what is it? Sixty? Whatever. Best year ever" Richie said, and Eddie started giggling.
"Three hundred and sixty five days Rich, but yes, an amazing year." Eddie corrected,one of his arms slithering around Richie's waist and the other went through his curly hair.

They spent the day cuddling, eating, watching movies and... something else... Anyway, they spent their first anniversary together, and did the same on all the other anniversaries they had in the future, and neither of them ever became unhappy ever again.

I've had this book for just over a year so I thought it would be a good idea to fit it into the book somehow. Thank you all for all the reads and support, it means alot to me. I will continue to write occasionally until it gets boring for you all, but once again, thank you.