Hidden

Richie was sat on his bed, his lanky legs crossed as he chatted with his best friend Eddie. Richie has a huge grin on his face, his eyes lighting up as a text came through from Eddie.

Richie teased Eddie about his height and called him a nerd, but he loved him deep down, he just didn't show it.

Eddie hated his height, but he also knew that Richie loved it, and he loved Richie. The two boys had a biG secret, and no one knew.

Richie and Eddie were dating, but no one was allowed to know, or else their relationship would come crashing down like rocks from a cliff.

School was difficult. Non of their friend were aware, and Richie had a tough time hiding his love for his precious boyfriend. Eddie just stayed calm, making sure he didn't slip up by accident like Richie often did, but Eddie knew that it wasn't accident for Richie to slip up.

Being able to come out was a distant dream to Eddie, whereas Richie was already out to everyone. Eddie knew his mom was very homophobic, so his gay ass decided to stay safe, tucked away in his cosy closet. Richie would give away subtle hints to Eddie's sexuality, and thankfully no one had ever caught on.

But, both of them were happy, hidden or not. Richie was just waiting for the right time to slip it out. ;)