Please Break Up (Part 3)

Bill and Eddie were at Bill's house, cuddled up in each others arms.
"Do we h-have to do this when n-n-no ones around?" Bill asked. Eddie's face heated up slightly, he couldn't tell Bill yet. Or could he?

"Well, uh Bill?" Eddie said, shuffling on the spot. Bill nodded his Head in response.
"I think I like you." He continued, his body shaking slightly. Bill stood up, and stared at Eddie with confusion.

"But w-were doing this t-to get Richie and S-S-Stan?" Bill stuttered, confusion dripping from his voice.
"I'm sorry Bill." Eddie sighed, his mind running faster than the speed of sound. 'Why did I say that?' Eddie thought.

"D-don't worry Eddie, but I still like S-Stan." Billy said honestly.

"I'll go home now, thanks Bill." Eddie said as he walked over to the door, slipping on his shoes and coat before walking outside into the summer sun.

~☆~

Instead of going home, Eddie decided to go to Richie's house, to tell Richie how he really felt.

"Oh hey Eds! Come in!" Richie smiled as he lead Eddie into his house.

"No its need to tell you something."

"Go ahead, but hurry up, it's fucking freezing." Richie complained.

"Richie your lips are turning blu-"

"Its doesn't matter, carry on Eds." Richie stated impatiently.

Eddie couldn't form the words he wanted to say, so he leaned in, his lips hovering next round Richie's. Richie's eyes went wide; but closed quickly. Richie leaned in the rest of the way, the gap between their lips disappearing.

Eddie's plan did work.