The Future's Bright

A/N this chapter is a weird idea I've had recently so I decided to write it down and it's not too bad??? Enjoy it anyway!

The losers ran around in the cold water, the heat of the sun not bothering them as they splashed one another. Eddie and Richie were watching as their best friends dunked eachother into the water. Eddie noticed something in the distance and just shook it off, but soon enough the 'thing' Eddie had seen had made its way over to the group.

"HOLY FUCK!" Richie shouted as he pointed at the edge of the water. The losers club made their way out of the water and saw that the figure standing there was what looked like Richie's sister. Elisabeth. But she looked older than she did usually.

"You won't believe me but I'm Liz from the future, I have the ability to time travel and I decided to come visit my shitty brother and his friends from five years ago. I'm nineteen now, so you're fourteen?" Elizabeth said simply as the losers stood there, awestruck.

"Y-yeah." Richie said as he walked up to Eddie and put an arm around his shoulders.

"Tell us what we are like i-i-in the f-future!" Bill said happily as the losers nodded along. Liz let out a giggle as she started to tell us what we will be like.

"Richie, You get braces. Yup, and you hate them. When they get taken off your teeth look so much better and they aren't bucked anymore. You come out as gay FINALLY after years of hiding it and- shit." Liz said, accidentally slipping out the last bit.

"ELIZABETH WHAT THE FUCK WHY!" Richie shouted as his face went red. Eddie hugged Richie and everyone smiled at him reassuringly.

"Eddie, you're gay too! So is Stan and Bill. Eddie, you get in a relationship with Richie and you're engaged by the time you're twenty." Liz said as Eddie stared wide-eyed at Richie.

"I-i get engaged to Richie?" He asked, still confused.

"You heard it, you get engaged!" Liz laughed.

"YAY! Richie shouted as he picked Eddie up and spun him around in circles.

"Oh guess it's ok for me to do this then," Richie asked as he leaned into Eddie and placed his lips to theirs.