Comics and Dancing

Eddie was sat on Richie's lap in Richies room, both of them reading from the same comic book. Richie's head sat upon Eddie's puffy brown hair as he flicked through the pages of the familiar comic he had read many times before. One of Richie's tanned arm wrapped around Eddie's waist, as if he was protecting Eddie from something.
"I'm bored." Eddie said as he moved his head away from Richie, and kissing him on the lips quickly.
"I have an idea of what we could do!" Richie smiled as he nudged Eddie off of his knee and stood up, taking his boyfriends hands in his own. Richie turned on his old radio, a slow song coming conveniently onto the station.
"dancing?" Eddie asked, leaning himself into Richie as Richie held onto Eddie's waist. Eddie wrapped his small, pale arms around Richie's neck as he stared into his boyfriends mocha coloured eyes. A galaxy of brown and green swirled through Richie's magnified eyes as he looked into the smaller boys chocolate brown eyes.
The boys danced around the small, yet spacious room, laughing occasionally at mistakes they made while dancing. The song started to come to a close, as Richie leaned into Eddie, their noses brushing gently against each other. Eddie leaned in more, connecting their lips together in a soft, passionate kiss.

Then Eddie's alarm went off.

I'M SORRY