Cancer

(Bold: texting)
Richie: can I come see you?

Eddie: sure, why?

Richie: I need to talk to you.

Eddie: see you soon, love you.

Richie: love you too.

Richie looked in the mirror as he ran his hand through his hair. He stared down at his hand, some of his chocolate brown hair in his hands. Richie, the happy, funny kid everyone adored had cancer. Why him? What had he ever done?

Richie ran downstairs and hopped onto his bike; as he made his way to his boyfriends house. God, Richie was so scared to tell Eddie about how he could die.

~☆~

Richie hesitantly raised his fist to Eddie's front door, knocking three times. Eddie instantly opened the door a smile plastered to his face.
"Hey," Eddie said as he moved out of the way so Richie could go inside.
"Hi." Richie mumbled as he walked into the small house, looking at the floor.
"Are you ok?" Eddie asked, concern laced in his voice.
"I need to tell you something.." Richie said, ignoring Eddie. Richie took Eddie's hand in his own as he walked up to Eddie's bedroom. He sat them both down on the bed and Richie took both of Eddie's hands into his hands.
"I'm so sorry Ed's" Richie choked as he looked up into Eddie's worried eyes.
"Sorry about what Rich? Are you ok?" Eddie asked again, but he didn't receive an answer. Richie sat there, staring into Eddie's beautiful eyes, wishing that everything could just be ok. But it wasn't. And it wouldn't be.
"I h-have cancer." Richie cried, as he closed his eyes, warm tears rolling down his rosy cheeks. Eddie's world froze.
'It can't be' Eddie thought as he hugged Richie tightly.
"You're lying, right?" Eddie asked, knowing his boyfriends wasn't lying, but he hoped he was.
"I'm sorry," Richie cried as Eddie pulled away from the hug, and kissing Richie on the lips softly. The couple kissed for awhile, enjoying the time they had together.
"Nothing can tear us apart, I promise." Eddie smiled sadly at Richie, as Richie nodded in agreement.

Idk what this was but I wrote it so I hope you enjoyed it as much as you could since its sad 💕