Battlefield

Lydia looked around the woods their forces were loosing.

Everyone was swinging swords, punching, shooting arrows, casting spells and curses, even the Greek gods and goddesses were in the loosing side fighting witches and warlocks on every side.

Lydia had just shot an enemy witch in the arm, it wasn't fatal, Lydia made sure of it. She now stood at the center of the battle, not sure who to help. Her weapon was for far away fighting. She shot an arrow towards the warlock fighting Hilda. One through the witch's hand who was in combat with Ambrose another on the leg of the warlock in a battle with Sabrina. The last arrow was shot towards the warlock choking Prudence and her sisters.

Lydia turns just in time to see Zelda stabbed by Faustus, with his enchanted dagger. Lydia screamed as she ran towards her mother she shot an arrow through Faustus's heart. Lydia dodged every weapons, body thrown at her; she didn't care. Lydia fell down crying at the up close sight of her mother's limp body. Lydia tried to stop the bleeding but it just kept coming.

Hilda, Sabrina, and Ambrose ran towards them. "No, no, no!" Lydia cried. "Mom, you have to stay with me!"

Zelda took a deep breath and said, "Keep fighting, my brave girl..." and with that she closed her eyes.

Lydia stood up, "Enough!" The fighting stopped, silence as everyone looked at Lydia. With her hands still bloody she took the book from her aunt's grasp, "Where is Satan?!"

The Earth quakes, as it split open and out comes the half goat half man creature with his cruel smile he raised his hand, "Spellman are you ready to accept defeat?"

Lydia aimed her bow at him using the thunderbolt as an arrow, "Tell me where are Aurora and Leticia?"

A thunder of laugh from the devil, "Ooh I'm so scared!" he taunts, "As if you can actually use that..."

Lydia shot the arrow and it hit his left hand, the devil screamed in pain. The skin was slowly melting. "How?!"

"Doesn't matter..." Lydia shook her head, "the next one is gonna be between your eyes!" Lydia took another bolt and aimed it at the devil's head. "Where are they?!"

"In hell!" Satan smirked.

"Hades!" Lydia called out, "Get them and bring them here. Hermes help him!"

Both gods disappeared and reappeared in a matter of thirteen seconds... Hermes had Leticia in his arms and Hades had Aurora in his both were given to Hilda.

Lydia released the bolt and it went straight between Satan's eyes. Satan exploded the book evaporated into smokes.

Lydia exhausted fell unconscious.