Greece

Lydia felt her fist curl up, she wanted to scream but then she is reminded of the book and holy water she carried.  "This is between you and me!" Lydia screamed, "Let them go!"

"Pity." Satan let all of them go, "Lydia, you could've been my queen…"

Lydia screamed, "Fuck you!"

"You have a really sharp tongue." Satan chuckled darkly.

Sabrina looked at Lydia and nodded. Sabrina gave Ambrose a nodge on the shoulder, when he turns to look at Sabrina. Sabrina looked at Lydia and got to her feet.

As Satan moved slowly to corner Lydia, Sabrina threw her shoe at the devil. "Get up!" Sabrina turned to her aunts, "Get up!"

Ambrose helped his aunts to their feet, "I hope you have a plan…"

"I don't, Lydia does." Sabrina smiled.

"And how can you possibly know that?"

"Just run…" Sabrina pushed Ambrose away and started running.

Ambrose looked confused for a second, then he realized and ran the opposite direction. "Hey over here!"

"No over here!" Sabrina called.

"It wasn't her, it was me!" Hilda yelled from the other corner.

Zelda ran towards her daughter while Satan was distracted. "You alright?" Zelda asked.

Lydia nodded as she tried to get up. "Why are you here?"

"To help."

"Cover me!" Lydia sighed. She sat on the ground and took out the book and the holy water. Lydia flipped open the book in search for the page where her Uncle Edward's name was signed, "Satan, I have a preposition for you…"

"Yesss?" he asked slithering closer to her.

"Remove the names in your book and I would go with you!"

"What?! No!!!" Zelda screamed.

"You stupid girl!" Satan hissed, "Trading your freedom for people who won't even thank you…"

"I just want all these to be over, for my daughter to grow up safe and loved and if I have to take myself out of the picture then so be it…"

"Satan, sir," Sabrina bowed her head, "could you give us a moment to say goodbye to Lydia?"

Satan smiles, nods, and walks away.

"The fuck are you cooking?!" Sabrina demanded.

Lydia looks down and tears began to fall like rain. "Ohh!" Sabrina looked as she realized the severity of the situation, "Your serious?!"

Lydia nodded solemnly, "I really wish I wasn't, but this is the only way to protect Leticia and Aurora. I really have to go…"

"I just have one," Ambrose sighs.

"Ok… what?"

"What is with you and hot guys?"

"I… I…" Lydia rolled up a stack of paper and smack Ambrose with it. "What kind of question was that?!"

Ambrose smirks, "The kind that would distract you…"

Lydia turns to see Zelda and Hilda pouring the holy water onto the book.

Satan rushed to stop them, "Stop! I command you to stop!"

Lydia was so shocked, What are they doing?! Are they trying to get killed? Okay Lydia, calm yourself… Are they trying to save me? Lydia frowned at the thought.