I ❤ You

Sabrina knew that the war wasn't just brought on by her cousin's arrival, hatred like that had to come from somewhere. "Hey." Lydia appeared in the doorway, "Can I talk to you for a second?"

Sabrina nodded and gestured for her cousin to sit next to her, "What's up?"

"I'm sorry that I put you in the spot earlier..."

"It's okay," Sabrina nodded, "but was it true? Am I really the rightful high priestest of The Church of Night?"

Lydia nods, "Yes, you have a claim to the church... but we would need allies..."

"Oh no!" Sabrina realized. "Fine! Tomorrow I'll go talk to Ms. Wardwell."

"Ok..." they hugged, "Good night, dear cousin." Lydia smiles, "Go to sleep before my mother sees you awake after bedtime."

Lydia walks out the room, turns the lights off, and closes the door. Lydia went straight for her room, she put eight month old Aurora to her crib beside Lydia's bed. "Good night, my sunshine." Lydia kissed her daughter's head. Then she lies down to sleep.

"Waah!" Aurora cried loudly.

Lydia was terrified, it was a cry that she had never heard before.

Lydia stood up and held Aurora in her arms rocking her, shhing her, nothing worked. When Lydia was about to give up, Zelda barged in the door. "What is going on?! Did you feed her?!"

"Yes, I fed her. I'm not stupid." Lydia snapped.

"You should sing to her..." Zelda suggested.

As much Lydia detested the idea, it worked and Aurora slept the whole night.

As the window panes glowed with sunlight, Aurora woke up and giggled.

"Well, good morning to you too, my sunshine." Lydia sat up and smiled at her daughter. "Come on, before gran breaths fire." Lydia stood up and gathered her baby in her arms.

"There you are!" Sabrina called out, as Lydia arrived in the kitchen, "I was beginning to worry. Let's go..."

"And where may I ask are we going?" Lydia asked.

"To drop Brina off to school," Ambrose replied, "we promised her, remember?"

For a moment, Lydia was confused. Then, "Oh of course, sorry I didn't get enough sleep. Can you drive Ambrose?"

"Yes, I just don't have my license..." Ambrose replied.

"Just give me half an hour, your class doesn't start for what three hours?"

"8:50 am, yes." Sabrina replied.

"What time is it?" Lydia asked.

"5:30 am." Zelda stated.

"Ok, plenty of time." Lydia placed Aurora on the basinet and ran up stairs to shower, brush her teeth, comb her hair, and change to nonjamies outfit.

Once at the kitchen, Lydia saw her mother placing coffee in a thermos. "Here you are!" Zelda hands the thermos to her daughter, "Come straight home, after you drop her off."

Lydia took the thermos, "Uh... thanks?" It wasn't like Zelda to be caring and this interaction seems to prove that Zelda cared about her daughter's safety.

"I wouldn't want you to get into an accident. I love you." Zelda admitted.

Lydia became very nervous, "I... uh... I'm just gonna head out." Lydia bolted out the door.

Sabrina and Ambrose were both out in the car. Lydia went in the car, "Ok which one of you told?"

"What?" Sabrina's eyes widened.

"Mother's suspicious... she's being nice..." Lydia shakes her head, "she even said I love you..."

"Ok? That is weird, but we don't need to be alarmed..." Sabrina sighed.

"My mother, the cold hearted bitch told me she loves me!" Lydia shouted.

"She's right," Ambrose interrupts, "Aunt Zee isn't too keen in expressing her emotions. Something's up..."

"Can't we just give her the benefit of the doubt?" Sabrina said hopeful.

"I'm sorry, dear cousin." Ambrose looks at Sabrina, "But we weren't born yesterday."