Luke meet Lydia

As Ambrose and Luke walked in the Spellman residence, Luke asks, "So this cousin of yours, Lydia, right?"

Ambrose nods, "What about Lydia?"

"I've met your Aunt Zelda but she had not once mentioned her…" Luke stated. 

"Oh its because it hurts Aunt Zee to talk about Lydia…"

"And now?"

"Now, well, they rarely get along but when they do its the sweetest thing." Ambrose took off his coat and placed it on  the coat rack, "Aunties! Sabrina! Lydia! Anybody home?"

"In here, love!" Hilda called from the kitchen.

Ambrose and Luke both walked in the kitchen, "Where's Lydia?" Ambrose asked.

"Oh you know Lydia," Zelda sighs, "six months through her pregnancy and still working…" Zelda shook her head.

"That girl needs a break." Sabrina states.

"I couldn't agree more…" Ambrose nods, "But who will tell her?"

Everyone turned their attention towards Zelda. Zelda dropped her fork, "Why me?"

"We all know how vengeful she gets…" Ambrose pointed out, "she will kill us."

"But she probably won't kill you." Sabrina added, "Probably…"

"Plus, she's your daughter." Hilda sighed.

"And your the oldest, you've lived a full life…"

"Brina, stop." Ambrose sighs, "Or run and pray that Lydia comes home before Aunt Zee catches you."

Before anyone could move, the front door opened and Lydia called out, "Sorry  I'm late guys."

"How was work?" Zelda asked.

"It was fine." Lydia sat down on the chair, "That reminds me…" Lydia takes out a box from her bag, "Auntie, Dr. Cerbus wanted me to give you this." Lydia hands the box over the counter.

Hilda shook it, "Oh what is this?" Hilda begun unwrapping the box, as she opens it, she sees a bright pink iphone 5c. "Oh its a phone! But I don't need it."

Sabrina chuckles, "Oh but I beg the differ, I would like to sleep though the whole night without you running from your room to ours just because your boyfriend has texted you on Lydia's phone."

"Oh Lydia, this is Luke Chalfant. Luke this is…" Ambrose paused.

"Lydia Spellman," Luke kissed Lydias hand, "I've heard so much about you…"

"Um… can you just…" Lydia stood up, "just hold that thought. I'm just gonna go…" Lydia climbed up the stairs rapidly.

Sabrina followed her to the room, "Ok what's wrong?"

Lydia sat on the edge of her bed (they bought another bed for Lydia), "I… how well do you know Luke?"

"Not that much, why?" Upon realization Sabrina gasped, "Oh no!"

Lydia quickly turned on their Ihome. "Ok! Now, I can talk…"

Sabrina looked at her confused having the Ihome blast the Gummy Bear song was not her idea for a nice conversation.

"I cannot have my mother or Ambrose hear what I'm about to say: that guy Luke is the father." Lydia admitted.

"And how do you feel?" Sabrina asked, sitting down beside her cousin.

"I don't know, to be honest. How am I suppose to feel? I'm glad that Ambrose found somebody but it's awkward."

"I'll say… what would your mother do when she finds out. Do you think he knows?"

"Who? Luke? I'm guessing yes. I'm not gonna shove my child to his face, if he wants to be a part of her life, I'll let him. If he doesn't it wouldn't matter."

"Ok… I just have to say this," Sabrina  smirks, "You are just like your  mother."

"Shut up!" Lydia shook her head.

"No, seriously! When I was younger, your mother would not accept any help from Aunt Hilda or anyone  especially  if the person is a man. Your pride is something  you got from Aunt Zee."