Rhanmous

The Spellmans walked through the town square, children littered the streets selling trinkets, candles, and flowers.

A young girl, about seven or eight; she wore an old ragged dress, came up to Zelda and started talking in Greek.

Ambrose whispers a spell and suddenly, the girl started to speak English. "Madaam, please help... my mother is dying, I need money for her medicine. Please Madaam." the girl begged.

Zelda gave the girl 50 Euros and the girl looked confused but delighted. "Go buy the medicine for your mother, child." Zelda smiled at the girl.

"Oh thank you! Thank you so much, Madaam!" the girl ran off to what seemed to be a drugstore.

Zelda turned to see her sister smirking. "She reminded you of Lydia..."

Zelda breathed out, she needed to get to the temple and find her daughter, not yet distracted by kids that remind her of Lydia.

Upon getting to the temple, they see Lydia alone in front of the statue. "Took you long enough."

Out of the shadows, the halfman half goat stood laughing evily. "Any last words?"

"How did it feel?"

"What?"

"Finding out that your gonna loose against a halfwitch..." Lydia then puts both hands up and a gush of wind blew.

Satan chuckled, "Is that the best you got?" Satan then snapped his fingers and Sabrina, Ambrose, Hilda, and Zelda were all brought into view, "Since I am a merciful god, I am going to give you a choice on who will be hurled down the fires of hell first, your cousin or your mother? The person who got everything you ever wanted or the person who gave away everything that was supposed to be yours, who will it be?"